Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic followed Spin's gaze. After a while she got tired of staring at Fleet and Satin and instead stared at him.

Fleet turned and smiled at her, beforing jumping up and saying, "Watch out!" Pushing her to the side of something flying out of the sky straight towards them, Fleet skided and they both went under the current. When they surfaced to see what had been about to hit them, they saw only a pile of dead leaves. Fleet smiled sheepishly. "You can never be too careful."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin returned the stare, smiling warmly. "Yes?"

Satin chuckled, and trotted easily out of the river, and shook the water from her coat. "I know. It was sweet of you, even if it wasn't really something to be scared of." She turned her head, smiling at him.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Nothing. Just seeing how beautiful you look." Frolic chuckled to herself. 'You've got a bit of dirt here, though."

"Thanks," Fleet said gratefully, trotting out of the water and shaking like a dog. "Most mares would say 'How immature!' and trot off. But not you. That's what I like about you." He lipped her mane, deep in thought.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin nuzzled her, chuckling. "I think we both know that your more beautiful. " He laughed softly. "Thanks for pointing that out."

"And I love how nice you are to me." She nuzzled him, glancing at his eyes...How entrancing.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Well, you didn't have a smudge of dirt." Frolic lifted a muddied hoof and wiped it on his face. "But now you do."

"And I love your personality and your stunning beauty," Fleet answered, lipping her mane. He stared at her markings and knew that he would never look at any mare the same way again, for he had only one true love in his life.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin laughed, and trotted over to the closest part of the river to them, and dunked his head in, the smudge washing away. He lifted his head out, and trotted back to Frolic and Flit, his black forelock clinging to his red head.

Satin blushed, nuzzling him again. Now she wouldn't murder Spin...As badly as she would have before she had met this handsome stallion.