Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He noted the feathers above her hooves, and smirked "And I can see why, too." He glanced up at her, taking in her other markings. " He deffinatly saw the beauty on the outside, as he did with Faith. Yet the mares seemed the opposite of each other, atleast to him.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight watched as the overbearing mare moved in on Wisp. It seemed that she was trying to lay claim. Two could play at that game.

So, Wisp, have you been around long? I havn't seen you before, but then again, I don't come here that often myself. she asked, prancing around a bit. She looked at the other mare coldly. Let's see how she likes that.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Heh, add this to my last post...

bic| Wisp glanced uneasily at Faith, and took a side step away, out of her reach. He wasn't to comfortable about having his mane touched. He was basically telling her, no touchy of the hair, only without the use of speech.

He gazed calmly at FireLight, smirking. "Nah, just got here not to long ago."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Hmph!"Faith turn around and walked away she was gonna play hard to get and hopefully he wold come to her otherwise she was outta there and back home.She started walking slowly away.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight watched as the other mare walk off. What was that all about? she asked Wisp.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Again, he shrugged as best as his structure would allow. He glanced back over his shoulder, flicking an ear back, but didn't take a step to follow her.

"Whats yer problem?"