A New Beginning

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith watched him for a moment then followed him over to the
tree and layed down right in front of him so they would be in a comfortable position to talk in."So who is your bonded?Mine is
Crystal she's cool but she asks alot of questions."Faith looked
at Bubble's hooves and noticed they were purple.She drew a
couple of bubbles in the dirt and then looked back at Bubble.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He looked at her and smiled "Amanda is her name she is very friendly and takes very good care of me and the others" he smiled a little more and looked down at the dirt seeing the now drawing bubbles. He flicked his ears a little bit and looked back up at her "Do you like bubbles or something?" he asked with a chuckle and smiled then glanced around once more before he looked back at her

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Thats nice I wish I had other serians at my home that
would be real nice."Faith looked at the drawing of bubbles
and erased it and drew birds."Ya I like bubbles but Im just
playing with the dirt."Faith looked at the tree and noticed it
was an apple tree."Oh do you like apples?I sure do lets pick
a few!"Faith pick an apple and moitioned Bubbles to help her.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble stood up his ears flickered "And how am I suppose to help you there I do not have wings like you" he trotted around the tree a few times wondering and looking. He smiled a little bit as he trotted around the tree a little more, then he went into a gallop running from the tree then turned around and ran and pushed off the ground near the base of the tree and got tangled into the branches. He was able to somewhat lay on a branch and he picked off a few apples and let them drop to the ground. He then looked around "hmmm alrighty then well" he wiggled him self around and got his hoove in to place and stood up slowly on the branch and jumped down. His mane and tail flying behind him whipping around from the breeze he was creating. He landed on the ground almost solftly and trotted around and then slowly laid himself back down taking a deep breath and smiled brightly. "Well I guess thats the only help I'll be heh" he chuckled again and took an apple in his mouth then looked at Faith.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith watched him and was fascinated by his show.Faith
flew up grabbed a branch away from bubbles with her
teeth and shook it as hard as she could then after
about two dozen apples fell then flew down to gather
them and take them over to w here Bubbles layed.
"Nice show there Bubbles!Never saw anything like it!"
Faith garbbed an apple and took large bites out of it
then stopped to chew."Do you do that often?"Faith took
the last bite of her apple then grabbed another.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He bit down into his apple and smiled setting down the part he hadn't eatten yet "Not really I tried once before got stuck in the tree for a while before I was able to break the branch" he chuckled a little bit and then took another bite of the apple and he finished it. "I can jump high if I need to when you don't have wings you find other ways to get things you want" he smiled his eyes had a small shine to them and he laughed a little again.