Flowers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Surf continues to weave the flowers, not wanting to admit that he watched Nyx make her wedding flowers. ((OOC I think I had him then :D ))

Yes, poor ladies. he says with a chuckles as he weaves in the last of the roses. There, all done. What do you think? he asks a bit shyly.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem grinned and nodded appreciatively and nosed the flowers ever so gently, breathing in their fresh aroma.

They're beautiful, she said quietly, before licking Surf's cheek happily. She had never been this thrilled in all her life. For once, things were finally starting to come together. She had a mate, just like all her other Serian brothers and sisters. She was content... there was just one thing that she was curious about.

Surf... she began, hesitantly, Have you ever
thought about having foals? I mean... it's just an idea.... we don't ever have to...
she added quickly.

(*snugs* They're both so cute! Sorry for being so late with this... I didn't see that you had replied.. *winces*)

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Surf looked at his mate thoughtfully. Actually I have. I think about it a lot to be honest, I just didn't want to ring it up. I didn't know how you would feel about it. I don't want to rush you into a family or anything. he said nuzzleing her gently.

((sorry, I didn't see that you had posted! Seems to be cathing!))

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

(lol. No worries Nyx. *pats* Does seem to be catching. ;))

Gem smiled softly, and couldn't help but nudge him playfully in return. He was so careful with her feelings... she was glad that he was so concerned about not rushing her, but she had always wanted a family... and now that she had met her soul mate... it all seemed to fit together.

See, because of my past, I've always wanted to raise a foal in freedom, with none of the abuse I had to go through at the hands of others... to be born into perfect peace... to give them what I always wanted... that's always been my goal, she replied softly, looking thoughtfully at the wreath of roses.

She chuckled, a little bit nervously... she must sound quite the foolish mare... babbling to her mate about all this freedom nonsense and whatnot.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

That sounds absollutly wonderful. Surf said smiling. He hadn't been thou the things Gem had and he worried about her constantly. She was the most wonderful mare he had ever met, and wanted to tread lightly to make sure she was comfortable.

So would you prefer a sweet little mare or a rough tough stallion?

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem chuckled and looked thoughtful for a second, her head tipped slightly to the side as she pondered the question.

I suppose either would be good, she said with a laugh, A tough stallion to battle the wrongs in the world... or a sweet mare, with enough innocence to look past and forgive the bad in things...either way, as long as they have your good looks, either would be good... she said with a grin, as she tugged playfully on a lock of hair off his mane.

What about you? Filly or foal Surf? she countered curiously.