Flowers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

No, dearest, let's hope they get your looks. he said nuzzleing her again, and chuckling.

You know, both would be just heavenly. he added with a sly smile.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem snorted and tossed her mane before giving Surf a playful wink.

Both? she replied in a mock shocked tone of voice. Well, lets hope at least that whatever happens, they inherit your charm in the very least... she added with a smirk.

Heh... although I don't know if I could handle the antics of twins...especially if they're anything like their father... she said playfully with a twinkle in her eye. She danced lightly to the side and grinned widely, acting like quite the filly herself, being in such high spirits.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Surf giggled and playfully nipped at his mate. Well, then if we have twins at some point they should have your looks and my charm huh? World beware. he shouted, before chasing after Gem a bit.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Gem danced just a bit out of reach, playfully staying a few feet in front of Surf. She tossed him a playful look before abruptly switching topics.

I hear Talia might be having a post festival party at her cottage... you should come with me... meet some of Talia's newest Serians, she said with a smile. I'm sure everyone else will be bringing their mates... or prospective mates... and I'd love to show you off some more.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

You know I'd love to. Surf said with a hearty nicker. Gem's bonded was fun to be around, and he had enjoyed meeting her "family" the last time. Do you know when?