A New Beginning

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith looked at the pearl in amazment."Where
did you find it?"

(sorry but my posts might get a little short right now because I cant think real well)

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He smiled "At the bottom of the lake, though they can be hard to find because they come from clams and it takes a while for clams to make them" he flicked his tail around and smiled a little bit chuckling a little

(thanks ok i guess but I take it you really can't multi-task that well when someone is there^^;;lol)

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Hey lets do somthing exiting!!Have you ever fet like what it was to fly?"Faith had somthing possible for her to do

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

He looked at her somewhat confused wondering how she would pull that off "Ummm I guess sometimes...why?" his ears flattened against his head for a few seconds then perked back up. He couldn't figure out how she would be able to give him the experience to fly.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"fethrblaka,eka weohnata n'eiat Haina ono,Otho!"A Giant bird swooped down out of no where and landed beside them Faith said some more words and then said."Dont be scared this is my friend garjzla hes gonna pick you up with his claws and we are gonna fly ill be right next to you.I promise you it wont hurt."Faith flew up in the air and garjzla picked up Bubbles and and they flew up to where trees looked like little dots and soared above sionayra.

(That was kinda a mix of the dwarf and ancient language heh im into that kind stuff!!)

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Bubble's eyes widen as he was lifted up from the ground, he pulled his legs up close to him and looked down at the ground. His ears flickered a little bit and then he looked over at Faith and back at the ground somewhat speakless never being in the air like this before.