*trots in...*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*waiting for her to catch up, he heads east, passing several small fishponds and walking in the comfortable shade of the forest.*

Not many know this place well... only the few that live here can claim that. Luckily, I'm one of them!

*He grins and makes a show of being full of himself, then chuckles*

It's not too far, now... just through those trees.

*hearing the music of a nearby stream, he slows his steps and finally stops, looking around at where they have gone. The glade is lush, filled with fresh young grass, moving slowly in the gentle breeze, and dotted with the bright blooms of a myriad of different flowers and foliage*

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Frostbite quickly trods up near him, not too close, just out of reach should he change his mind and try to hurt her.

:: I know other realms well... those of the lost, forgotten, those of the dead... ::

She shrugs it off like no big deal, picturing the familiar blackness of the areas she'd often visited. She smiled however, noting his attempt at being egocentric, then she carefully followed through the trees. As soon as she stepped into the velvety green wonderland she stopped, the soft winds sending her silver mane in wisps across her muzzle, which dipped tentatively to inspect the blossoms, eyes dancing with curiosity and surprise.

:: This is... most unexpectedly... nice. ::

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*throws his head in the wind, closing his eyes and enjoying the glade*

I, too, have been to other realms, though I never stay long. Most are just too sad, as if haunted, and the others are too violently chaotic. I prefer the shelter of the dark, where not even the star's light can touch me...

*His eyes gaze to the distance, thinking of something and becoming serious for a moment, almost sad, then shakes himself and looses his wistful look. His eyes beam with pride as he turns back to his guest*

Are you enjoying yourself? I hope I haven't talked too much...

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She laughs, near sadistically, a sharp shake of sliver mane following the action.

:: As -IF- haunted you say... you have no idea... The sadness has a beauty of it's own, the tangent scent of fear and sorrows... you can respect those emotions, knowing that someone else bravely bore them. ::

She blinks and goes into a stunned silence, muzzle inches from the crystalline waters before her, she hadn't meant to share her thoughts like that.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

*He looks at her, and is astonished by her sadness. Staring into the glassy water, he wears a thoughtful expression*

I'm sure there's much about the haunted that makes them admirable... though I know not many of their struggles.

*He shakes his mane to get it out of his eyes, wondering at the sights she's seen, but unsure as to whether he wants to know the answer*

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She glances up with a curious, lost look in the depths of her eyes.

:: Oh, I shouldn't, but I do. They show me if they trust me. Sometimes I just see anyway... ::

She shudders and seems to shrink, hiding from the memories, from the fear that always gripped her. All the haunted usually had lost someone, she never got close to anyone so that way she would never get hurt.