Back In The Groove Of Things.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Well hello!Hey indian whats wrong?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber being new had just pretty much stayed out on the hill near the water fall. She loved to run and she ran with her head high in the air, like a star gaser, and with her tail high.

When she heard someone she would paw the ground nevously and usually desided to run back to the waterfall.
Now hearing more Serians she was especailly nevous.
Never did she go to them, if they noticed her they would have to come to her.
With so many serains near by she hoped she wouldn't be noticed.

I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Well it was almost like being famous! But, the introduction did earn him an ear nibble as she grinned. "Local celebrity hmm? I haven't been around much either lately. Seems I've missed a bit. " After shaking her head softly she leaned in secretly and murmured, "Missed you, too somehow. " While giving another of those famous coy smiles.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian glanced over, forced a smile and shook her head. "Nothing. Just waiting for someone."

Arch smirked. "Apparently" He reached his head over, lipping at her mane, while he muttered back "Somehow? That's comforting. I also missed you, haven't seen this shade of yellow since our last meeting with the circle."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber still felt like if she were to come over she would been introoding. So she realed around and head at dead run from the ridge abover the waterfall. There she felt completely comfortable. She would go up ther and lay down watching what ever was below.
I need a new image holder...lol

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Still with an impossible to remove smirk on her face, the brightly coloured mare batted her eyes sweetly, still murmuring in Arch's ear. She liked the secretive whisper method somehow, it seemed so mischevious.

"Oh you flatter me honey. Any time you want to be blinded by my coat, feel free to come find me. " She laughed softly as she spoke, genuinely enjoying herself. It was a nice feeling.