Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Eh, ok, I think even I forgot my question. What do you two want to do?" Frolic asked, twiching her tail. She was so bored.

"I hope so," Fleet answered. "What altar do you come from?"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin thought for a moment, but came up with nothing. "I don't know, honestly. The water looks tempting, though."

Satin smirked. "Artic Winds, you?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Sure!"Without waiting, Frolic flew - almost literally - to the stream and plunged herself in. The she burst out her mane sticking to her neck and part of her cheek. "Come on in. The water's fine."

Fleet smiled. "So you like the cold. I'm from the Eternal Sun, so I like warmth. And yet, so much we have in common."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin galloped down after her, leaping into the water, and his coat became darker from getting wet. His mane and forelock now stuck to him, and he grinned, looking much like a drowned horse.

Satin nodded slowly, thinking fast. They did have so much in common, yet they were complete opposites...Confusing. She glanced at him, smiling.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic laughed. Suddenly she dove into the water, the current rushing against her. When she finally came up, she had a lily pad in her mouth. Setting it on Spin's head, she arranged it to perfection.

Fleet thought about something. He had always wanted to fly and so being close to the sky would help with imagining he was flying. And it was cold up there, so it would please Satin. Yes! He would do it. "Milady, would you enjoy a trip to the mountains?"
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin laughed, "A bit of a perfectionist, aren't you?"

Satin froze, staring at him "Of course I would, but what about you, would you be too cold?"