Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

I've never heard of anything exciting happening, but I'm sure it does sometimes. FireLight looked at the sky and wondered if anything realy did ever happen here.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Seems too peaceful for my likings. Although, it is a safe place to stay." He glanced at FireLight, curious eyes taking in the details of her coat.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber watched from a distence from under a willow tree. "Um... wonder why the other left?" [/color]"oh, well nun of my busnies."

She then walked up to the river to lay down. Thinking why am I so shy when it comes to stallions?
I need a new image holder...lol

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Yes, it does seems safe, and a bit to peaceful for my likeing as well. she said. Seems like we have a few things in common huh?

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Apparently." He nodded, smiling. He glanced around. "So..Whats your bonded like?"

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

FireLight smiled when she thought of the one that had saved her. Nyx is wonderful. There are quite a few of us that live with her, but she does her best to spend an equal amount of time with each of us. She's just wonderful really. How about your bonded?