Let 'Im Buck!

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Rainer's pretty cool. Right now she's working on me with my english.. But she loves us all, even though she doesn't have many of us compared to the others, but she doesn't mind. Arch, her first serian, acts like our guardian or something." He shrugged. "Nyx sounds really nice."

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Rainer sounds nice as well. We don't work on anything like English. Nyx just kinda let's us all do our own thing. she said.

((sorry, kinda getting RP lag and not knowing what to type))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I know what you mean, I'm replying to three topics, one at a time O.o

bic| Wisp nodded, "Rainer's..Odd sometimes. She's hyper." He glanced at FireLight, and nodded again. "So, is there a lot of other serians bonded to Nyx?"

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Let's see, there's Thistle, Surf, Cast, Pride, which is my mother, Aura which is my father, Twist, Tri and myself, so there are a few, but not as many as some of the others

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Ah, are you close with the other Serians?" Some might find it annoying that he asked so many questions, but he wanted to keep the conversation going.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Not really, they are all to mushy for me. Most of them are in Looovvveee, and it annoys me. How about you? Are you close with the others at your home?