Venom wanders in...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

OOC: I was suddenly wondering, is my avatar okay? :?

Thyme listens intently, bobbing his head while Avalon speaks.

"Wow... I can't say I've been in a situation like that. I mean, there're other Serians in Emeral, but I haven't really connected with them much. I mean, yeah, Venom's around, but she hasn't been there as long as I have and she's..." his voice trails off and he flicks his tail. "A warrior."

"I mean, I don't want to generalize, but, yeah. Always stand-off-ish. It would be nice to have others to connect with like that, I think." He nods. "Just like you can't imagine being alone, I can't imagine being with a Circle." A small half-grin seems to appear for a bit. By the way he's been talking, anyone could easily tell he's pretty lonely.

"So... is the weather always like this? Or are there..." he pauses, looking for the right word, "seasons, here?"
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

OOC: Yes, yes, I love your avatar! :D It's wonderful, no need to change it :P

*Relaxing, Avalon flicks her ears uncertainly at the loneliness in his voice.*

Yes, I would feel rather lonely if I lived wth a Warrior, I suppose... You really should visit others and perhaps find yourself a Circle of your own!

*she gets a motherly look and then laughs at herself*

Sorry about that, you just looked lonely... Ah, the weather. Well, here in the Fields the weather is pretty ideal in all four seasons, but other places in Sionayra are very tempermental. Now and then an occasional storm will blow in from some odd corner of Sionayra, though. The edges of the Fields are effected by their neighboring land's weather/climate, and some Serians prefer those areas more than the center of the Fields, where we are.

*Finished, she seems a little out of breath*

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

OOC: Okay, was just checking. Also updated Venom's picture. :)

Thyme sort of blinks. "True... I suppose I could find a circle..." His voice trails off and you can tell he has no idea how to go about doing that.

Brushing the thought off in his mind, he listens to the explanation of the weather instead, nodding. "Sounds somewhat like Emeral, some parts are nice year-round, some parts have horrid storms... I guess it's like that all over. I was just wondering if this was one of those places I've heard about," he pauses. "Y'know, where the weather everywhere is the same. I've heard there are actually places like that... nice weather everywhere."

He kind of grins. "But I'd really like to see a snowstorm, anyways. I've only heard of them, never seen them... never went to the mountains in Emeral. But it seems like snow would be really pretty."

He grins, a bit sheepishly.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

OOC: Sorry, I've had insane amoounts of work lately.. just started to get some time ^_^;

*She laughs at his confused look, and blinks at him*

It's not that hard to find a Circle! At least... it wouldn't be, if more Serians came to visit now and then. Prophet closed the Fields for a little while, and so many of them stopped coming...

*She flicks her wings in annoyance, then cheers up again*

Luckily, it's spring, and so I'm sure they'll come back, a few at a time, if only to visit for a little bit. Though that does make it rather unlikely to snow anytime soon... you need to see a snowstorm! It's one of the most beautiful things you could imagine! The only thing I like better is the first sight of spring.

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

OOC: No problem. Me too... this is me procrastinating. :D *edit* Hey! Meh status changed. I'm no longer a foal. :lol:

He looks really embarrassed that she could tell he was confused about how to find a circle. He needed to learn to hide his emotions better... but did he really want to be like Venom? He blinks at the thought crossing his mind and brushes it off. He could never be like her.

"There used to be many Serians around? I can't say I've seen very many, at least since I moved to Emeral..." he pauses. "I keep wondering if Cynther's gonna apply to have more Serians come in, but I don't know. She doesn't even seem to have time for the Mini B lately, and those are almost like... her children... or something."

Pause. Should he really be saying that about her? He wasn't sure. A small cough.

"Uh. Anyways. I like summer myself, though more towards the end. Not wet like spring, not too hot, but not too cold either," he nods. "Though it never gets really cold in the part I stay at... or, obviously, I would've seen snow before!" He laughs.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

OOC: Hoorah, you did 10 posts! :D Yeah, me procrastinating is working more on the site, I suppose... though sometimes I procrastinate on that as well :out: Not lately, though! I've been rather good about it, getting lots done with the little time I have :P

*seeing she embarrased him, she turns her laugh into a small smile, trying to put him at ease*

Yes, Foxxfyre has had to stop adopting all together, because of all the time she spends doing her work. We hardly see her anymore! But at least spring is here, so we can all relax a little more...

*she gazes at the new flowers and leaves and laughs happily*

As long as there's a shade-spotted glade for me to relax in, I don't really mind what season it is!