Circle of the Bleeding Hearts (Members only please!!)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She felt his gaze on her, and it seemed like his eyes had opened ever so slightly in surprise. But, it looked like a good kind of surprise so she merely grinning invitingly, hiding a faint blush. She hated to be rude, but he was the most attractive stallion she'd seen so far... he was probably taken too. Better to be optimistic though.

"I'm glad we're in the same circle, you seem very nice and polite." She neglected to add 'handsome' just in case it scared him off. But the listed qualities were much more important to her. Plus, it was better to just try and be friends with everyone for now. However long that counted as...

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic glanced over to where Flit and Lothorien were looking akwardly at each other. She laughed, and nudged Spin. "I bet that's how I looked when I met you."

Fleet nudged Satin, wondering if she was still good with the idea. "Are you okay?" he asked nervously.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Same here." He chuckled, returning the nuzzle.

Satin grinned, nuzzling Fleet, hoping to reasure(sp?) him. "Yes, I'm fine. I'd be more worried about you then anything, your not use to such tempatures, are you?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic laughed. Lothorien and Flit would definately make a cute couple. With a swish of her tail, she hit Spin in the face, then looked back at the pair, whistling innocently.

"I'm fine!" Fleet shouted as he bounded up the slope, beckoning Satin to follow. He got a little farther before a rock gave under him, sliding him all the way back down to her. He smiled sheepishly. "Okay, not that way."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Spin chuckled, and flicked Frolic's flank lightly with his tail, before trotting a couple strides away.

Satin watched him carefully, trotting up after him. She broke into an up-hill lope, charging up. Rocks tumbled as she stepped off them, so after each step, she slid down slightly. She haulted, and turned her head, looking to Fleet, a wide grin showing her enjoyment. "Comin', hun?"

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic, still whistling, trotted after him, stepping on his hoof in the process. Then she grinned at him innocently.

"You know it!" Fleet charged after her, snow sliding down after each hooffall. Finally, when he caught up, he lost his footing again. Luckily, he managed to find it, but not before looking down. "I guess this isn't a good time to mention that I'm afraid of heights?" he whimpered looking down.
- Lilah