Awkward Silences

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web smiled softly, a little unsuredly. "Ah, hello Frostbite."

She recognized the mare of fire and ice from the cottage, but she still wasn't sure how to treat the other serian, due to her shifting moods. She didn't want to rile her anger of coldness. She old just have to be polite for now, the best she could. She would let Beta do the talking.

She leaned into Chaos's protective embrace, feeling disgustingly like Tinsel at the moment, but it was okay. She couldn't understand his words with Frostbite, but she didn't mind their behavior. He had respected her and Brittle, so the least she could do was return the favor. She didn't like it when mares got overprotective over their stallions, so she for one wasn't going to do it. She grinned at Beta's words. she wished sometimes that she could have that kind of energy and vibe.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Frostbite was surprised that the mare spoke to her, let alone without suspicion or sarcasm. She knew that Web would have known by now that she'd attacked Chaos with a rather tempting kiss, and she somehow didn't feel like saying sorry- rude as it was. She merely smiled somewhat nervously and looked to Chaos. "I really need Beta's energy around me right now... you're right lady-friend. But Chaos... come find me later please?" Those innocent rubies, as dark as Chaos' own, were incredibly hard to resist. Especially when she let out such a soft and desperate plea. She knew he would, so turning to Beta she smiled.

Beta turned and looked back towards Tig's realm, which was a ways off. "Told ya so! Ciao, Web darling, big lug, you both have fun! Be Good." She teased, grinning and bumping her friend playfully. Beta never gave up when it came to cheering someone up.

Sighing in relief and slight worry, Chaos leaned on Web as well, needing her comfort as much as she need his. The main different between them and his big bud and Tinsel. He'd never feel right if he turned Web into the poor frightened and timid mare. "I'm glad we're alone now." He commented softly.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web grinned softly. This was nice, the two of them...

She sighed as she watched Beta and Frostbite drift off. She could imagine pretty well what happened between Chaos and Frostbite, but she couldn't find herself getting riled at the stallion. She was a little miffed that Chaos hadn't come out and told her, but then again, her and Brittle had some secrets too, so maybe it was for the best...

"You really going to be good?" she asked Chaos lazily, almost sensually if not for bite in her voice.

She was a bit hurt, just maybe about Frostbite's invitation, because she knew Chaos would follow. She would've done the same for Brittle or Id. But if she valued her freedom to do so, she would have to value his as wells. Besides, waht they had was special, a few trysts on the side were nothing in her mind.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He could tell something was gnawing away at Web's mind, and with Frostbite having just left, he guessed she was thinking about her. He couldn't really blame her... whether he'd admit it or not, he was fond of the mare. He was drawn to helping her desperate coldness when she was in that mood, and she was insanely fun sometimes when she was at her fiery temptress best. Still... he found it dangerous to be close to any mare other than Web, but then... she was close to others.. so surely it was fine? After all, he'd never ask her to lay off on Brittle or anything, it was her freedom to do as she pleased, and his trust that he meant more to her.

"With you babe? Not possible." He teased, trying to ignore the bite to her voice. Beta knew that Web and Chaos weren't much of behaving Serians, so the comment was as wasted as it was amusing. Which was a tiny little bit.

He nudged her gently, trying to get the worry from her mind. Whatever Frostbite had to say would be about the strange cold visions she'd been getting, he could tell as much. She wasn't in any mood to be seductive, that was for sure. Plus, somehow Brittle seemed to be telling part truths... maybe she'd been fooling around with him? Well, he certainly wouldn't feel as bad were that the case... though it wasn't really his fault anyway.. So many thoughts.

OOC| yey I've been dying for a self-rp (like a story lol) I think I'll do one with Frostbite and Chaos' meeting. He'll probably want to kill himself by the end or something because I'm mean and Chaos is fun to mess with lol

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web laughed softly, reaching up to nip at his earring with an almost filly-ish playfulness. "You give me too much credit babe..."

Hellion knew her as cold, Brittle knew her as mysterious, sharp and biting. It was only with Chaos did she show the lighter side of her, the tender side. She mused on this as she nudged her head under his, a mimic of Frostbite's earlier action.

"Do you ever wonder what will happen if we stop the game? If we decide to become mates, join a circle, will we have to stop acting like we do? I don't want to give up anything with Brittle, just as you don't want to give up anything with Frosbite..."

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of safeness, the trust and the warmth that emanated from him. Holy crap, she was acting so much like Tinsel, but with Chaos, that was alright.

"I think that's what I'm scared of most, the change."

(I love your self RP! You've got me hooked from entry one, cont. please, soon! ;) Are we allowed to do one? Cuz sometime I'd like to try with Web and Brittle, or maybe the triplets...)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Grinning, he leaned into her more and lightly kissed the top of her head. Just enough to be sweet, but of course when she began to worry he followed that up with a reassuringly playful nip to her neck.

"There's nothing really with Frostbite. " He said, choosing not to elaborate on the matter. So he'd died for her a couple times, and she kissed him. Big deal. Well he still would probably end up doing some dying again in the near future, and the thought almost made him laugh. But... that did seem kind of personal for another Serian's mate to go and do every other week...

"Not saying this because I'd love to be your mate, but I can't let anything change. It just wouldn't.. eerr... work? " He wasn't being secretive or anything, well, not really, but he didn't want to explain things at the moment. If they did become mates, he'd still have to be Frostbite's guardian... which meant Web was free to continue whatever relationship she had with Brittle... though the thought saddened him.

((Thank you! Since tons of Serians died in Frost's old house, she's had tons of spirit issues lol Chaos was the only one manly enough to save the damsel in distress XD anyone can do a self-rp at any time! The issue was talke about before ^^ I just never had ambition till now))