True Quest

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

True Quest

Post by Chidory »

The young stallion looked out over the vast terrain before him. The humid temperature was making him thirsty. Nowhere in his sight could he see water. He suddenly became sad, and hung his head low to the ground. His beige coloured coat gleamed in the sun, and his beautiful butterly wings stood out from the rest of him. His name was quest. As his name states he was always on a quest to find something that he could never find, it was his duty to find it. No matter how much the loneliness etched at his heart.

Well o few more days of this and I'll be out of this place, he said.

(Ok first time doing this, I think I wrote a little much but I wanted to open up a setting, anyone can come into this If they want)

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| Points to second page of the 'Awkward Silences' rp. You've got a ways to go as far as writing too much lol. ^^

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

A black and Blue mare was as usual laying under the Willow tree by the waterfall. Her name is Amber. She loved to run and this was her favourite place to be. She throught as she got up that she would go for a run. Then she looked about where should I go? "Hm...I know!'", she said out loud. " The forest on the edge of the horizon.

She stared at the horizon for a moment. Then she was off like a flash. Running with her tail and head high in the air like a star gazer. She ran like this for a long time at a full out gallop. She then slowed down to check how far she had gone. She could just make out the waterfall legde. Then she stared galloping again.

"Boy is it hot", she said as she galloped along. She stoped ontop of a hill for a break. She could see all things that lay in the valley below. After a couple minutes of resting. She started down the hill into the valley below. Once in the valley started to gallop again.

Last edited by Kyra on Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Quest looked around him. Clearly confused.

Where am I now. He said exasperated. Everything looks the same here, desert, desert..oh surprise more desert.

Clearly irritated with himself he tried to find any type of shade that he could. For what seemed like hours he walked, he tried galloping but the heat was just too much. Finally he found a single bush, it was small but would be able to keep the sun off him till sundown, then he would travel again. He didn't mean to but slowly his eyes began to shut, until he fell asleep completly.

His last thoughts were "I have to find it"...

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The red stallion walked slowly through the sand, dragging his hooves. Each step look like it took all his effort. Geez, how come it got so hot all of a sudden? He heaved a sigh but continued going. Fire red eyes glanced around, attempting to spot someone or something in this waste land.

Spin snorted, and broke into a slow trot, keeping his head high, so if someone was close by, he'd see them. His mind kept being dragged to the thoughts of how hot it was, and how dehydrated he could get in the next couple minutes. His gaze flicked to the bush, seeing the sleeping stallion beneath it. He slowed to a walk, and approached him slowly.

"Hello...?"

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She only stopprd for a little break by a small stream. Then she was back to galloping. Having so much fun, she only stopped when there befor her was a vast destert. She came to a slow jogg then completey stopped and started out into the destert. She deside to go in, not to far though she didn't want to get lost. She satred in at a slow trot then, then went inot a gallop. She raced up and down near the enterance to the valley. then deside to go farther in.

In the distance she thought she saw something but, she desided it was proply a mirage and kept galloping around.
I need a new image holder...lol