Copper stare...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Copper stare...

Post by Tigress »

Two copper orbs peered apprehensively out from an ebony mane, tresses hanging loosely in the wind. Bored was this one, long since having had an interesting adventuare and so sat on the dusty desert floor, tail twitching involuntarily, slightest movement catching his eye.

Last edited by Tigress on Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Krystaura
Regular
Regular

re: copper stare

Post by Krystaura »

From just beyond a tree another mare catches a glimpse of the first. Smiling she trots over to see who she is.

"greetings, I'm Angel" the mare of light called.

In the war between order and chaos, chaos will always win because its more organized.
-Terry Pratchett

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Re: Copper stare...

Post by Tigress »

The -stallion- looked over to her with an unsurprised glance, he had sensed her presence seconds before. Standing up gracefully he offered a warm smile. "I am known as Ram. Pleasure to meet you." His scar crossed body shone emerald in the sun's dimming light.

LadyCrow
Foal
Foal

Post by LadyCrow »

Looking out from behind some bushes where he had been napping Drift eyes the three serians and decides to be social... something that was rather rare.

www.geocities.com/winged_wolfine/loneserian.html
I like my sword to be like my wits.... Sharp and deadly.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Ram sighs and walks over to the stallion now approaching, as the others had gone silent. He wasn't much one for crowds, but at a second look, the newcomer reminded him of... himself. With an involuntary shudder he grinned, stopping a small dsitance away. "Greetings newcomer, I am known as Ram, a chimera warrior type of the Forest Song."

Story- http://www.geocities.com/kitty_katty_13 ... lenge.html

LadyCrow
Foal
Foal

Post by LadyCrow »

Drift nodded at the stallion as he looked over the serian.

"Greetings Ram. I am Drift, a Sommer Storm type."

He turned sideways and tried to conceal the red ribbon that was tied around his neck in a elaborated bow. He didn't like it, it made him look too much like a girl.
I like my sword to be like my wits.... Sharp and deadly.