Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer groaned "I know... She's going to be quit the little devil" She teased, and SaphireSpin looked slightly offended, and lipped at her jeans. "Too bad they don't stay foals forever, it would be so much easier." And SaphireSpin dignified that comment with another lip on her jeans, not being able to reach any higher then the human's elbow.

She couldn't help but grin, watching the two fight. "Fists of fury..." She giggled, and shook her head. These people were so much older, yet acted so much younger xD

Arch glanced from one mare to the other, then back and forth again. Hopefully they wont go at each other's throats. He sighed. "Well... How have you two been?"

Spin chuckled as his daughter tried to act tough, but then one she noticed she was being watched, she dashed right back to her father's side and hid her head in his mane. Spin gave her shoulder a gently lip, flicking an ear back. "Your not tired, are you?" SaphireSpin mumbled a soft "No daddy." Before removing her head from his mane and glancing around, half expecting to see the rest of her family, half expecting to see the crowd increase in size.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tig cackled evilly and rolled away from Tal, laughing. "You're insane. And that's coming from ME. You know it's bad when..." She tased and snorted, which only made her laugh harder. "Heya Rainer!" She waved from her position on the ground but was laughing too hard to stand.

Silver got a pie in the face, and Zephyr did a happy dance.

Chaos nodded in acknowledgement to his new partner and was about to celebrate when a strange shower of pie seemed to rain on him. Of course, this only meant he headbutted his friend and started a struggle of gooey mess, apologising to the very shocked and stunned Tinsel who was just standing there, unable to move.

Frostbite laughed softly, until she heard the last bit, then couldn't help but blush a little. "Oh... I see... that's nice." She said halfheartedly and smiled at Galaxy as well. That's why these two were up here by themselves, sharing mare stories and the like... "Well I hate to talk and leave but I uh, should go see how Tinsel is." She said, quickly standing and excusing herself. Why did she feel so... ashamed? No, betrayed? Strangely enough, yes. It seemed a lot of Serians were finding places off by themselves, and upon spotting Avalir strolling on his own she smiled. Well, maybe she'd do the same? She found a nice shaded patch of field and laid down, glancing to the sky which was starting to grow dark slowly.

Beta, now with nothing to do, approached the two by themselves and grinned. "Want me to start pointing and naming Serians so they get mad and think I'm talkin about them?" She asked, sniggering as she watched random Serians pass by. Comet chuckled and shook his head. "I think we're good thanks." Shrugging, Beta wandered off and just happened to notice a very nice rear was in the crowd. "Brittle has good taste!" She mumbled to herself, grinning madly.

However, it seemed Sirensong would much rather surprise someone who was investigating the fireworks... "Hey, didn't your commander tell you to be good?" She teased, secretly wanting to investigate them as well. It wouldn't hurt just to take a little look, would it?

Chime sighed and continued random nibbling of neck or ear when she felt the urge, "Well can't complaing really, and you honey?" She wasn't going to go at anyone's throat, Chime was far too easygoing for that. Call her crazy but it wasn't like she didn't consider Titan a challenge, well... was it? She couldn't explain it really.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Walking along minding her own business with three serains walking each at different paces. Verity though was running ahead of the group then running behind them and all over the place. A mare who was pregnant with a young foal walked by her bonds side, a gently hand rested on her back "Scythe are you sure you want to come I am sure there will be a lot of serains there" The mare nodded and nuzzled gently at the girls side and she smiled. A blue stallion with orange mane and tail walked off somewhat ahead of them he was more of the look out though his ears flickered around then pressed against his head snorting somewhat at Verity "You know Verity your just asking to be tripped with your running around like that"
Verity ran past Bubble and yelled "Oh whats the matter Bubble your just jealous because I can run longer then you because I am younger then you" he snickered as he ran around his silver mane and short silver tail whiped around.
The last serain Bolt wanted to stay home because he was for one stuborn and two was very shy and felt like he wouldn't get around easy enough with other serains.
Scythe glared at Verity she may be carrying a foal in her but it didn't stop her from doing anything about Verity. She trotted out and watched Verity close and flicked her tail right into his face and he ran by which stopped in in a hurry and fell to the ground. He shook his head and looked around confused at what just happened. Scythe just snorted and walked back over by Amanda's side "Well I hope you will stop running around like that because that was just starting to bother me as well"
Amanda laughed a little watching what happened "Come you Verity how about you calm down you can't be running around at this party where there will be a lot of serains, besides your always a clutz no offence but your not that light on your feet" she chuckled al ittle bit Verity got up and trotted by her side and looked at her with an unpleased look. Verity then smirked and then quickly took his front hoove and swiped it behind the girls leg making her fall backwards. With a loud crash she hit the ground though laghed afterwards "Gee Verity I don't think you had to go that far" she giggled as she stood up and Verity helped her up and chuckled. He the trotted ahead of the group and Bubble looked back and Amanda then forward at Verity and trotted after him and nipped him in the side. Verity jumped and looked at the blue stallion who only smirked, the green and black stallion smirked and nipped his leg then took off running and Bubble ran off behind him playing a game they normally did when there wasn't much to do.
Scythe shook her head and sighed shaking her black hair out of her eyes, she looked over at Amanda and gave a soft smile. Scythe had really opened up since her meeting Cast and all. Bubble and Verity made it to the party first both slowed down seeing all the serains around. Bubble looked over at the green and black stallion then trotted off to see what there was to be seen around. Verity whipped his short tail around and trotted over towards the food and lifted his head high to see what was up and who all was here. Amanda and Scythe came a few minutes after wards and the girl patted the mares back "Now you be careful and have fun alright" she smiled and walked off. Scythe looked around and slowly walked aruond a lot of the serains and caught sight of a few she recognized, though she just looked around at the surrounding serains and smiled her reds eyes shining. She then seen a very fimiliar stallion and trotted over to Cast "Hey Cast long time no see eh" Her voice wasn't as soft or shy as it was when they first had met

(well I figured I might as well join^^;;)
http://www.freewebs.com/inuyasha324/myserains.htm
thats all i really need to post cause all three are there^^''

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

Tal laughed and lay on the ground, still recovering from her fit of giggles, looking quite like a fish as she gasped for air.

"I'm...not... insane..." she said with a little hiccup. "I just love you... like MJ likes little boys...."

[insert another giggle fit here]

Silver was laughing hysterically when he got bowled over AND headbutted. With a cry of surprise, he collapsed into a heap, and proceeded to nip Chaos on the shoulder, all the while trying desperately to stand back up... while slipping on the gooey pie mess. Which only made him laugh all the harder, and fling more bits of pie crust onto his friend's head.

Take that you cherry pie villain you! EAT CRUST! he shouted gleefully, acting quite the foal while his stunned mate watched on.

He didn't even need to see her face to know what she was thinking. Vision could hear it in her voice... that alone was enough. With a small frown, he looked in the general direction of Galaxy, and back in the direction that he heard Frostbite go off in.

Maybe you should go see what's wrong, Galaxy said. If Vision's eyes weren't covered, he could have shot Galaxy quite the look, but the expression on his face said it all.

I'll go talk to her... stay here... you shouldn't have even mentioned anything Gal.

With that, Vision got up gracefully to his feet, got himself oriented, and took off in the general direction of Frostbite. Once he found her, or what he thought was her, all by herself, he lay down beside her quietly.

You're upset... he said simply, not even daring to nuzzle her like he once might have. Talk to me Frost...

Galaxy stared after his friend, slightly stunned. How could he have known that something like that would make Frost upset? He barely knew the mare! But whatever... he'd go keep Nymph company for awhile. The poor thing looked like she could use someone to take care of her.

Nymph looked up shyly as Galaxy approached and smiled slightly. She still wasn't sure of anyone here.. she didn't know anyone... and she was much too reserved to approach any of the stallions like Gem would.

Hey darlin... how are you doing? Galaxy asked, nudging her a bit reasurringly. She smiled faintly and eyed all the Serians.

Ok... just... nervous... there's so many people I don't know... she said with a shy little bark of laughter. She rustled her dual set of wings nervously. Galaxy smiled... she'd get used to it, he knew... and resigned himself to relaxing and waiting for someone else to approach.

... Tal finally recovered herself enough to wave happily at Amanda and Silverdust AND their Serians as they all strode into the valley.

OOC/: Heh... just noticed other people joining too... I'm getting behind on my own RP already! *laughs*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer grinned, and waved back. "Hey Tig..."

SaphireSpin pawed impatiently at the ground, pouting. "Daddy. Where's Mummy and Summy? And Uncle Fleet... Their not here yet!" She stamped the ground with her tiny hoof, curling her lower lip, and glaring at the table, as if it were it's fault.

Spin sighed, and nuzzled her. "Relax, hunny. They'll be here, I promise."

Arch relaxed a little, grinning. "Never better." Then his mind dragged back to their last circle meeting... Being pinned between two yellow mares was hardly what he would call a picnic. "Having fun so far?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tigs snorted again, still rolling about in laughter and raised a finger, waiting to speak. "And.. and I *laugh* love you like a Frenchman loves... CROISSANTS!" She started laughing again, curled in on herself and crying. Oh Tal and her had too many fun times together.

Chaos lipped at some of the pie on Silver's cheek and suddenly stopped dead with quite the priceless expression on his face as he realized what that might have looked like. Well it certainly didn't make things better that he was on top of his friend. "We gotta stop meeting like this, baby." He teased, grinning and batting his eyes. While he was at it, he'd stepped in more pie, and proceeded to wipe a mustache across Silver's muzzle. In his best fat, french man accent he then said "Kiss me, fat boy!" quoted off of a very funny movie that Tig often watched.

Chime could sense Arch's discomfort and grinned, backing off of the poor stallion a bit but not before nudging him reassuringly. "That's good, yeah it's nice to see everyone again." She commented lightly, glancing about.

She didn't even hear the calm and calculated hoof falls of her friend as he approached. Oh Vision, what was he doing over here? He couldn't help her, it wasn't even really his fault. Suddenly she felt extremely guilty. "Vision... you have done nothing to upset me. Quite the contrary, and I suppose that this slight depression is my own fault. I don't think you can help, technically you're not allowed..." She stopped and hid her face though she knew he couldn't see her tears. "I'm being spiteful and unfair, I'm sorry, I really do hope you live happily together." She tried to sound optimistic and excited for him, but her voice was strangled with tears.
Last edited by Tigress on Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.