Post festival celebration! [EVERYONE is welcome to join ^_^]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe smiled her ears flickered about as she nodded to his question "I am just fine Cast" she nuzzled his neck then looked at the Twist and smiled and bowed slightly towards him "It is also nice to meet you as well Twist" she watched as he left then looked at Cast and smiled flicking her tail around a little bit "So Cast how have you been?" She asked as she got close to him and nuzzled his neck alittle more. She then looked at the one she cared for the most.
Verity trotted around and a sight caught his eyes of Arch and Chime and he chuckled as he continued to trot around seeing what he could possibably do here. Though him never looking where he goes he tripped over his own hooves and hit the ground with a large thud. Slowly he stood up shaking off his fur he looked around to see if anyone had seen him trip and he slowly made his way from the other serains.
Bubble had seen what happened to Verity and shook his head the blue stallion was more like a watcher of the others. He was the first one to be adopted by his bonder and there for was considered the oldest, so he felt that he had to watch over the other two though Scythe he wasn't worried to much about. He smiled seeing that she was with Cast and was happy with him, though he had to keep an eye out on Verity who liked to get himself into trouble sometimes.
Verity made his way around and then seen the fireworks set up and seeing another serain near them, though the black and green serain just watched flicking his short tail around.
Amanda smiled and waved at Talia and the others and walked around other serains, she then looked around "Well this sure is some party" she laughed a little bit and crossed her arms as she spotted out Bubble keeping the look out of his basically family.

(you guys post to much >.< :out: lol^^heh)

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

It's not a matter of being old, but feeling old. Nyx told Rainer with a smile. I guess it's like they say, 'you're only as old as you feel', and I feel real old. she added with a laugh.

Let's see, Twist is the 'pretty' yellow butterfly winged stallion over there, and FireLight is the horned mare walking toawrds him. They will no doubt be causeing all kinds of trouble very soon. Surf told his mate. I don't think I have met Nymph, which one is she? he asked.

FierLight walked away from her father. He could be such a bother sometimes. He knew he loved her, but she was used to being without him and her mother. As a matter of fact, she was used to being totally alone. Forget that now. She actually enjoyed being bonded to Nyx and it was a miricle that she had found her and wanted her to be with her parents. Fire would be foreever greatful for that. She walked towards Twist ans he walked away from Cast and what looked like is pregnent mate. Everyone was having babies! Not for her. . .at least not yet. Well, Twist, time to make mischief. she told the winged stallion. Most definatly. he said with a wink and set off to find someone to bother.

Cast grinned as he watched Twist walk away and FireLight join him. Oh, that is going to be trouble. he said turing back to Scythe. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. he told her nuzzeling her neck. I have been pining awy missing you. he added, only half kidding. He never thought himself the fathering type, but Scythe had brought it out in him. She was just what he needed to calm his wild ways.
Last edited by Nyx on Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I know xD Isn't it great?

bic| Rainer glanced at Amanda, grinning. "You should have seen them earlier." She nodded her head to Tig and Tal.

It no longer mattered to Arch how 'friendly' Chime was. He liked her too much. What was he thinking? Chime probably had some other male that she liked...But he just couldn't help himself xD

SaphireSpin trotted over to her sire, and nuzzled his cheek. "Daddy... Sorry I pouted earlier. I like the party, it's fun." Spin smiled warmly. "I'm glad to hear that, hunny."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

OOC| Crazy old man on the hill walks in and says "Hey boy! Put some pants on! Bleugharglabh!"

IC| Tig sat and that was about all she was going to do for a while, She glanced up at the other two sheepishly and put her hands on her hips when she heard her name. "Whatchoo talkin' bout David Hasselhoff?"

Chime DIDN'T have any other stallions she was interested in, for the record (XD) and so rested her head on Arch's shoulder boldly, grinning softly to herself.

Short post, muaha.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Web laughed at her stallion's antics. "My dear, dear Chaos-kun, do you think if I minded in the least I would've put up with Avalir and Brittle for so long," there was a devilish air in her voice. Only around Chaos came out that side.

Brittle snorted. "For the record, I've never kissed Avalir."

Web smiled at him sweetly. "On the record, you've never kissed Avalir, you mean."

She leaned over and licked the pie off of Chaos's face. "Just call me the next time you and him decide to....get your freak on, neh?"

Brittle raised an eyebrow. Naughty girl, his angel dark...

Avalir tipped his head, vaguely observing the drama unfolding beside him. He didn't know either of the serians, and fellt semi-embarassed to be there at the moment. He sighed and tried to ignore them. It kind of reminded him of Eve and himself...

Hinote grinned. "Well, then that seals it."

He pulled out a pack of matches and struck it against the nearest rocket, setting it into the sky with a loud hiss. Then he bolted off, glancing behind him to see if the mare was following. After all, she shouldn't be blamed. That would show Brittle to control him...

Hellion noticed one of the stallions fell, a balck and green one. Wait, he looked familiar...oh yes, Verity, from her circle. She shook her head, seeing Hinote. She hoped Brittle would hurt him...

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer smirked, raising a brow. She set her own hands on her own hips, and turned to gaze calmly at Tig, but her serious-ness soon faltered, and a grin was cracked. "David...Hasselhoff?"

Arch sighed happily, glancing at Titan. His gaze soon flicked back to Chime. For some reason, he finally felt content. Like he was complete.

SaphireSpin watched Hinote suddenly bolt, and flicked an ear back. "Daddy, whats he doing...?" Spin followed her gaze and sighed. "I donno hunny, but it's probably not good..."