Back In The Groove Of Things.

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian nodded, confirming the same bonded part of Amber's sentance.

Arch gave a fake shudder, grinning. "She's... And odd one, thats for sure. She'll appear at the cabin all hyper and happy, and the rest of the time she's in 'god-must-hate-me-mode'." He chuckled, smirking.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" My bonder is nice, kind and usually happy, but sometimes you can tell she's lonely. Either than that, we hang out pretty much 95% of the time. It seems she has a hard time making friends that wouldn't move away." Amber said looking at Arch.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Wait a second...I've heard about you before! Rainer told me her friend recently got a new serian. She told me your name, but I forgot." How nice him, his memory was simply getting worse and worse. Being elderly will be fun for him xD

Indian smirked, listening to the conversation boredly.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

How rude she totally ignored me and diddnt even look at me am I invisible to theese people I feel so insulted!?Faith got really angry and walked a foot or two away to calm herself down.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Oh. That's ok."
Amber looked at him and then turned to Indian. " Uni told me about Rainer and her serians, but I was a little shy and I forgot all of her serians names." She then looked back at Arch, felling not shy any more.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I think... Theres 6 of us now. If you count the filly. I wont bother to name them off, it might bore you" Indian grinned, then glanced at Arch.

The blue stallion was standing there silenlty, occasionally flicking his tail.