Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Wandering (foals only)

Post by Indi »

A young foal trotted into a deep forest. The whispering of autumn leaves was all around him, like many voices, telling him what to do and how to do it.

Angrily, he shook his head. Everyone was always telling him what to do. He shook his head again, mane flying everywhere. He would show them. He would show them all, how he COULD be responsible and that he COULD look after himself and that he WASN’T a baby anymore.

His mother and father were the worst. He had always wanted to please his father, but to do that, he would have to do something great… and against the rules. So when he did try and please him, never did he get a ‘Wow, this is great!’ or ‘I’ve always wanted this. Thanks son!’ or, even worse, an ‘I’m so proud of you.’ It was always, ‘You disobeyed the rules again? How many times do I have to tell you not to do that? Now you’ll have to help your mother go and harvest flowers.’

He stuck out his tongue and his chin defiantly, imagining his father stood in front of him. “I don’t care what you say. I’m old enough to make decisions for myself, and that’s what I’m gonna do. I’ll become an Elemental, so everyone will shake when they see me and say ‘Have mercy on us!’. Or maybe I’ll become a Warrior and fight all the evil from the land and become the greatest hero of all time. Or I’ll become a Rogue, and everyone will fear me and my wrath. Boy won’t you and Mom be sorry then.”

Then am idea struck him. Slowly, his lips twisted into a smile. He had had a perfect idea. “I’ll make my own club,” he whispered. “For foals only. Without parents. And I’ll rule them all and protect them and the only way to become the next leader would be to defeat me in battle, and no one would try that.” He flexed his muscles to his taste. “Just think how proud Mom and Dad will be.” With a huge grin on his face, he trotted deeper into the forest, short tail twitching in anticipation.

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Summy!"

SaphireSpin screeched her pet name for her brother, galloping to his side. She playfully nipped his neck, grinning. "Mummy and Daddy are looking for you, y'know... Their worried.

She paused for a minute, having heard his rambling. "Summy, your not thinking... It's impossible for you to become those things! You have to be born a Warrior, a rogue, or an elemental." She flicked her short purple tail, and lipped at his mane.

Tough guys wear pink. ;)

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Summer Solistice grimaced at his name for him. "I told you not to call me that!" he hissed. "And I don't care about being an elemental or anything anymore or about Mummy and Daddy. No matter what, I'm going to get in trouble, so I guess I should like it for a little while..."

He tilted his head to one side. "Do you want to join my club for foals only? You could be my deputy or my assitant or somethin'. It's only fair for those who share the same Mummy and Daddy to rule." He put on his puppy dog eyes and silently pleaded with her.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Too bad, I think it's cute!" She grinned, and played with his mane some more. "There is an easy way not to get in trouble... Stop breaking the rules..?"

She watched him curiously, but felt herself break down when her gave he the puppy eyes. Now it was her time to hiss. "And I thought I told you never to do that again!" She paused for a little while longer, then heaved a sigh. "I guess I'll have to, now... Y'know, you look alot like Daddy."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice snorted at her, pulling away. "What do you mean I look I lot like Daddy? Daddy never acknowledged me when I did somethin' special. I'd rather look like you, like neither of our parents." He hardly noticed that she had said yes to join his club. "And I don't care about breaking rules anymore. I'm a wild stallion now, born to the Altar of the Red Storm!"
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Saphire sighed and rolled her eyes. "Summy... Your not wild. Mummy and Daddy expect you back home at sunset. Me too. I don't want to get in trouble..." She flicked an ear back, and took a step away from her brother. "I'd like to stay the way I am. I don't want to look like them... I wanna be my own serian, I wanna look like myself."

"Summy... Daddy loves you. Whenever he takes me somewhere with his bonded, he always hopes you and mommy will show up. And to be honest, so do I. Your not unloved, Summy... You just think you are." She took a step towards him, nuzzling her brother's shoulder affectionatly. She loved her brother, but she loved him in two ways. She loved him as her best friend, and her sibling.