Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"I'm a wild stallion," he insisted, "and I don't need no Mummy or Daddy. If you want to be home by sunset, go head, but I'm staying here to recruit more members for my club." He sat down stubbornly, gazing at a tree and ignoring Saphire.

"You're right, I'm not unloved. I'm just loved by you and only you." He got up and nuzzled her shoulder. "You're my bestest friend. Wanna play tag?" Without waiting for an answer, he ran off, waiting for his sister to chase him.

He's stubborn, just like his father. ;)
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Figures. :P

Saphire grinned, and took off after her brother, easily leaping over tiny holes and sticks, bounding left and right to avoid trees and bushes.

"Summy... Mummy loves you too, y'know. So does Daddy."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Okay, maybe Mummy does a little," Stice panted, veering around a rather large boulder. "But Daddy, never. He always acts like I did something wrong..."

He saw his sister gaining on him, and put on an extra burst of speed.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Thats because you always do something wrong." She teased, copying her brother a putting on an extra burst. "But he loves you, it's just when you do stuff like that, you worry him, and he gets scared if you disappear. He's scared something might have happened to you. Then he gets mad that you made him worry... But he loves you, believe me... Please."

She went around the other side of the boulder, and continued to give chase to him.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Huh," was all Stice said.

Suddenly he skidded to a halt, watching something in front of him. It was a lake, a huge lake, made with crystal clear water that you could see to the bottom in. "Hey Sapphy! Come look at this!"
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Summy...?" She slowed to a trot, haulting beside him. "What is it?" It took her a moment until she realized he was talking about the lake.

She stared at it, the ripples of the water making the sun look like some sort of yellow rippled chip x3

SaphireSpin stared at it in awe, both ears perked forward.