Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice started at her sudden question, and the depth of it. "Of course not, we're brother and sister." He nudged her shoulder comfortingly. "We'll never forget each other. Never ever."

Stice looked back on what she had said before and narrowed his eyes. "Oh look who's talking. The filly that sleeps with a firefly in her room."

oocl Sorry it took so long. I've replied like 3 times to this, but it never worked...
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Oh put a sock in it." She snapped, nudging his shoulder. "This coming from Mister-worries-too-much-about-what-other-people-think!"

"But... When we get older, so many things will change. We'll be to caught up in others, we might see each other once in a while. And it's a strict rule that since we're siblings, we have to join seperate circles... We'll be forced apart." Wow, for a young filly, she sure did her research. She flicked her tail, gazing nervously at the ripples in the water.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice puffed his chest proudly. "It's important what other people think, or you'll never get a mare.

"As for not seeing each other, well, we might be in different Circles and everything, but Circles don't take up -all- of our time. Don't worry, I'll always find time to visit." He smiled mischeivously. "And kick you're butt in tag."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

SaphireSpin sighed, shaking her head. "Do you honestly think I'm worried about a stallion now. As for you, I suggest that you don't go flirting with older mares. Mom'll get ticked."

"Kick my butt? HA, you wish! In your dreams, maybe."

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Well, its good to start early," He stated.

"Well, I can outrun you, I have more agility then you, I have better stamina then you, I have quicker reflexes then you.... Yeah that about covers it."

You do realize he's bluffing? ;)
- Lilah

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Yup :P

Saphire laughed. "Again, in your dreams! I love your cute little ego, Summy. Where did you pick that up from? A toys'r'us?" She teased, grinning.

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Summy... Their waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old for your. Your just a silly colt."