Looking into the Tiger's Eyes

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

Oh, ho! This was going to be fun! The golden hued mare thinks to herself.

Tigress smirks and uses one hoof to move him alittle ways away from her personal space. If only to keep those captivating eyes from stopping her ability to think. "A Rose, eh? Alright, sugar if thats what you want me to call you...though perhaps Waterlily would be more fitting...Lotus? Hmmm...all sweet smelling flowers. Though I must say you don't smell like one to me!" she teases him mischievously.

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

The slight pressure of her hoof against his chest allowed Mystic time to realise his almost fatal mistake of underestimating another warrior. Something which he has never done before. Knowing he should heed her minor warning of getting too close he allowed himself to be pushed away, only slightly.

This was definitely the first time in his life that anyone dared to call him flower names. However he was far from insulted. In fact he felt like laughing. In fact as she continued to speak, that was exactly what he did. At her words he threw back his head and laughed. Never before in his entire life was he ever teased, twice and never has he felt me like teasing back.

'A rose? Waterlily, Lotus? Ha! You flatter me, but then smelling like one would be even worse. Perhaps you can enlighten me as to your name and I will let your comments slip underwater.' His voice became very deep and smooth just like the water around them. No hint of maliciousness was conveyed however he became just as mischievous as she did.
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

His laughter was beautiful to hear, it was so hard to make a warrior laugh, it seemed to Tigress. She lowers her lashes and chuckles warmly.

She arches her brow, "Indeed? Hmm, I'm considering it..." Tigress looks pensive for a few moments which was belied by the twinkle in her eyes. "I suppose this is a case of ladies first."

Tigress tilts her head to the side, "But you'll have to guess." she grins. "First clue, she lives in the jungle and is strikingly patterned." her voice purrs deeply like a cat's.

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Seeing her chuckle brings a large grin to Mystics face. Listening carefully to the clue almost made him laugh again. What a game! Each time this mare talks it surprises him in new ways.

'Guess. Ha. You amuse me so.' After a brief pause to ensure that his guess may be the right answer she is looking for (and also his answer) he continues carefully but still his voice never falters or changes. 'A creature which lives in the jungle, is beautifully patterned and is as strong and cunning as you are would be none other than the tiger.' With a fluid almost invisible swish of his powerful tail, Mystic began a slow circle around the mare. 'So that would make your name... Tigress?'

Continuing his slow circle around her he awaited her answer.
One bright night in the middle of the day, two dead men got up to play. Back to back they faced each other, drew thier swords and shot each other.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

She blows some bubbles in the water as he thinks of his answer. When he guesses correctly, Tigress smiles tossing her wet mane into the air.

"Ah, handsome now I feel like I made that clue too easy." She glances at him with her amber colored eyes as he circles slowly. "But yes that would be my name. Now, it is your turn, to give me a clue in return."

Tigress does a strong stroke with her legs and swims out of his slow circling and begins to circle the stallion in her own graceful way. He is so powerful. She thinks to herself. This was turning out to be a very fun meeting indeed! He was a tad arrogant, but more than made up for it with his charm and compliments.

OOC: We got Bite for the Circle too! *dances!* Now Mystic has two very lovely warrioresses to spar with. ~.^
Last edited by Luminaire on Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achz
Regular
Regular

Post by Achz »

Watching her swim along with him in circles made Mystic grin as he thought up his clue.

'My name may not be as easy to guess as yours, however I believe you may be able to get it.' He chuckles softly before turning to face her once more.

'My clue is this; For starters I am a mystery, but not quite,' He paused to consider the next part to his clue. 'and then my name ends with the sound a clock makes.'

Rolling onto his back to tap the hoop and trinkets about his waist, causing a small tinkling sound to float across and along the river.

((OOC) :) I'm sure he'll enjoy that. LOL