With These Broken Wings...

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

With These Broken Wings...

Post by Rainer »

The blue stallion walked silently into the small clearing, glancing about uneasily. Rainer had suggested that he should go find Chime, if anyone could bring him out of this small state of depression, she could.

He heaved a sigh, his bright yellow eyes gazing about boredly, his ears flicking about, attempting to hear something that wasn't even there. Arch continued on at a walk, figuring it would be easy to spot the bright yellow mare, considering her colour.

He seemed more like Satin then his usual self at the moment, so sulky and dull. Arch shook his head, flicking his gaze to the sky, pausing in the centre of the field.

"I've been listening to too many of Rainer's songs." He muttered to himself. It was true, Rainer did have some CD's that contained... 'Depressing' music, although with all the happy faces around the hill, the music could hardly be the case. But at this point, Arch didn't even know what was wrong with him.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

The sunlight seemed to absorb into her skin instantly as she flew directly in front of the sun, as she'd been doing for hours- simply soaking up the sunlight. She'd felt so cold lately, but was quickly learning it had nothing to do with temperature. She wasn't moody, so it was abnormal for her to feel anything but the normal easygoing warmth that she often felt.

A familiar form seemed to be wandering below in her valley of shadows, but maybe she'd just been staring into the sun too long? Frowning and hoping that her eyes were not playing tricks, she flew down and watched the sunlight erupt from behind her.

The golden mare smiled softly, tilting her head as she approached Arch. "You look a little low honey?" She asked and commented both at once, giving him a fond welcome nuzzle.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

His gaze followed her. Was it just him, or did she look... He couldn't find the word to describe what he had just seen. Heavenly, there we go.

Anyway, he returned the nuzzle, shrugging as best as his anatomy would allow, "I guess, although I bet it's nothing".

As if he were surprised, he gently touched his muzzle to her shoulder, then flicked back an ear, puzzled, "Your slightly chilled... Something happen?" He removed his head from her shoulder, and rested his cheek against her neck, a small chill running down his spine.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She curled her neck against him, resting her head against the side of his and sighing with a small smile. "It's not 'nothing' if it's bothering you. I don't think I've ever seen you truly depressed before." She stated, pulling her head back to look at him curiously.

The warmth of her coat was astonishing, but her skin and the general feel to her aura was chilled. She took on a thoughtful look before biting her lip and shaking her head. "I don't... think so. But I feel strange, cold all the time. I didn't notice it until you brought it up though." She admitted, for in the brief minute she'd been near him, she'd felt just as warm and normal as he felt when she leaned against him.

"Maybe I missed you that much." She commented, nipping his neck with an impish gleam in her eyes, which were still sympathetic for his current state. But perhaps she could cheer him up.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He kept his gaze on an object straight ahead. He didn't even know what he was looking at. A tree, possibly? Or just avoiding her eyes. Maybe.

Again, he attempted to shrug. "It's only something if you let it be, Sug. I'm not letting it get to me, so it shouldn't get to you.. He nuzzled her, feeling the slight chill once more.

He attempted a smirk, his eyes seeming to brighten a little. "Possibly."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Now, any other mare might have let it go, but Chime wasn't like that. In fact, she nudged him roughly, trying to set him to loose his balance and fall back on his rump while walking in front of him to force him into eye contact. "Maybe it's a good idea someone's worried a little? I'll worry about you if I want, darlin'." She announced, still smirking lightly.

Now that she thought about it, the chill was still there, but it was more of an electric feeling now. Interesting. She had noted the smirk, and congratulated herself on a small victory. If it took all night she'd get that stubborn stallion to smile. Good thing she was born with so much spunk, now hopefully she wouldn't offend him by going all 'commander'.