Nearly sunrise

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Was this how Frolic felt when Spin said things like that? Did her mind get all fuzzy and did she see stars? She'd have to ask sometime. Someone like her! He'd actually said it! She didn't hear it wrong, she knew now that she'd been right. There was more to this than the friendship of being in the same cirlce.

"That's so sweet. You know... you seem to fit my criteria pretty well too!" She attempted a small laugh which came out sounding even more nervous than she thought it would. So what did this mean? Would it be too bold of her to say something more? Would he get offended if she admitted all the wonderful things about him?

"You're really amazing. Just talking to you makes me feel so energetic and happy. And you're so sweet to me, I wonder how I could ever deserve it. I want to talk like this every morning, and every night." Oh hopefully she didn't over-do it! It all just kind of was blurted out at once and she couldn't stop herself.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Lothorien smiled to himself, he'd been wanting to hear exactly what she said for as long as he'd known her. "I feel the same way about you." He was so happy now that he knew her feelings, now if she wanted they could start planning for a future.

"You deserve to be happy Flit" He hoped he wasn't rushing to much but he plunged on anyways by standing up and taking her hoof in his. "Flit will you be my mate?" His heart beat rapidly as he waited for a response.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She could only smile as if in a daze, staring into those promising eyes and sighed contentedly. She did deserve to be happy, she knew that. And she thought she knew what would make her happy, too...

As if reading her mind, he beat her to the question. It took her a few second for the question to sink in, but when it did her eyes brightened considerably and she smiled blissfully. "Yes of course! I've never met another Serian who treats me so well, and you're everything I had been hoping for." She admitted, nuzzling her head under his with another soft sigh.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Lothorien felt like jumping and dancing for joy and singing all at once, if it had not been for the gentle nuzzling from Flit under his head. He didn't know he could ever be this happy and content.

"I'm so happy" He said looking into her beautiful eyes. "Like I said, you deserve to be happy and I want to be the one to help you be happy." He couldn't even imagine his life with out her anymore, without her his life seemed so empty and meaningless. A sharp contrast how he felt at that moment. He wanted to ask her about foals and tell her how happy they were going to be, but for now he was just content to continue nuzzling her.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Tig's, I'm just curious.. are we going to continue on this story or has it pretty much died?

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((Sorry, I lost the topic, I'll continue when I have some RP time))