Stick In The Mud


Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 878

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Location: Canada, Ontario.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:12 am

Stick In The Mud

Satin yawned, glancing around boredly. She flicked her banded red tail and snorted. She raised a red hoof, pawing at the ground. She broke into a slow trot, making her way over to the river.

The meadow grass was up to her knees, and the surronding trees were about ten times her size. She gazed about, sighing. Rainer had forced her out of The Hill, saying she should go make some more friends.

Satin lowered her head, grazing silently.

Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 235

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Location: u.s.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:21 am

Faith noticed the mare and walked over
to her."Hello im Faith."Faith nibbled ona
peice of grass.Faith screamed and
jumped and kicked in the air."AHHH A
WASP STUNG ME!!!"faith calmed down
after a few minutes but it still hurt a little.
Image
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 878

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Location: Canada, Ontario.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:48 pm

Satin rolled her eyes, lifting her head. It was clear that she was not phazed one bit by the other mare's scream. She stated her name flatly, since it often took a bit for her to talk to someone with a normal tone of voice. Or look happy, for that matter.

"Satin."
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 235

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Location: u.s.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:08 pm

"Oh hi satin hmm I like that name!"Faith
stepped on the bee just to make sure it
wouldnt sting her again."Hey would you
like to go over to a lake im thirsty?"Faith
smelled the air for water and could tell a
lake was very near.
Image
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 878

Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Location: Canada, Ontario.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:36 pm

"Thanks..."

Satin shrugged as best as her anatomy would allow her. "Sure... Whatever floats your boat." She glanced about, spotting the lake, and slowly started walking towards it, flicking her tail again.
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 235

Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Location: u.s.

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:49 pm

"Hey wanna race?"Faith waited for
Satin's reply in case she didnt want
to and she would be left behind.
'hmm if only i could some how make
her open in stead of being up so
tight.'Faith looked at the lake and saw
a frog on a lily pad."Hey thats cute!"
Faith giggled at the frog his chest
going in and out to impress female frogs.
Image
Next

Return to The Fields of Sionayra

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.