Stick In The Mud

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Hellion! Wait!"

The mare snorted and only quickened her gallop. Her wicked smile was barely traceable on her lips. The ageless filly chasing her staggered to keep up, the golden patterns on her coat shimmering as brightly as the earring in the other's ear.

"HELLION!!"

The mare sighed and slowed gracefully, causing the other to nearly run into her. She looked back with a raised eyebrow. "You are really a drag sometimes."

The younger mare gave her a small smile. "You're too fast for me."

Hellion snorted again and trotted off, the younger one at her heels. It was a fact that she didn't like other serians, but Mist was the only exception. And still, being Hellion's best friend did not spare her from the biting attitude.

The mare stopped at the crest of the hill, overlooking the lake. Oh, there were...others. One mare in the water, two on land. Ah, quaint. Mist dodged around her, then stepped back.

"You didn't say there were going to be people..."

"Well, I am sorry that my psychic abilities fail to serve you," Hellion sighed sarcastically. "We don't even have to talk to them if you don't want to. We'll mind our own business, and they'll mind theirs, it's fair. Stop being such a wimp."

She trotted down toward the lake, and Mist followed cautiously.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(heh I wanna post but I think ill wait for rainer she might come up with somthing Faith isnt that well with talking to shy serians and aqua hellion and mist seem they dont wanna talk so rainer will figure somthing out but right now im still kinda tired from my two hour long post in the dragons cave ugg)

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Uhh they dont look like they wanna talk
but if they do they will come and talk to
me since i am not to sure about them.
"Faith looked at the mare in the water then
the mares on the hill."Yes it kinda is
popular but not that much."Faith trotted over
to the water and drank a few gulps."Ahh that
hit the spot Faith Splashed into the water
getting Satin all wet."Oops Im sorry."Faith
started laughing a little.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| I wish I didn't have to say this, but please DON'T POWERPLAY O.O;

EDIT:

Satin swifly walked backwards, avoiding getting wet, so her light blue coat remained perfectly dry. She glanced at Aqua again. Somehow, Satin felt like she recognized the mare. It felt weird.

She glanced once more at the other two mares, sighing. She flicked her tail and flicked her gaze to the ripples in the water's surface.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(umm i didnt think that was power play faith just splashed water all over sorry)

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hellion led Mist to the water's edge, her slight annoyance showing on her features. The mare was so closed to her she had to walk carefully to avoid kicking her.

"Gods, get a grip, they're not going to bite you," she sighed angrily, giving Mist a little push away from her. She looked at the others and smiled caustically. "Well, that red-maned one might, but the other two don't look like too much of a challenge."

Mist nodded, biting her lip. She treaded into the water, letting the clear liquid dance around her ankles. She grinned, her face lighting up a little.

"You're right, the water is nice," she laughed, splashing around a little.

Hellion trotted in a little, a quick, devilish smirk giving the only indication of what she was going to do. With a quick, languid kick, she swept Mist's feet from under her and sent her tumbling into the deeper part of the lake.

"I told you we would have some fun," she grinned nonchalantly, waiting for the other mare to surface. She did a few moments later, coughing and spluttering.

She gave an angry, hurt glare at Hellion, but her lips were quivering in an almost smile. "That was...mean!"

The other mare shrugged. "You would not have gone in if I had not done so."

Mist giggled slightly, and sent a small splash in the other's direction. "I'll get you for that."