Stick In The Mud

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Satin glanced at the beige mare with her companion kicked her in, the flicked her gaze to Faith, thinking. She turned away from the lake, and started walking in the opposite direction, feeling that she had overdone her time there.

She didn't glance back to see if Faith would follow, she just flicked her tail and kept on going, one hoof after the other.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Mist saw the other start to leave and the fear resurfaced. What if she had offended her with her splashing around? Briefly forgetting her timidness, she ran after the mare.

"I'm sorry! I-I mean, if you were, ah, offended by the splashing, you really don't have to leave, I'll make sure to be more, ah, quiet..."

The words came out in a rush and she finished with a deep bow of her head. Hellion sighed and trotted after her, maintaining her distance. The mare always seemed to make a fool of her self, constantly aologizing for things that weren't her fault. Before she left, she nodded discreetly at the aqua-colored mare. She seemed as shy as Mist had been, and she wanted to indicate that she meant no harm to her.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Satin paused, glancing at the two. "Nope. It's ok, I didn't care about that." Her gaze had settled on a stick poking vertically from the ground.

To be honest, she didn't know what else to say to the other mare, othen then to give her her name. "...I'm Satin."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"I'm Mist," the mare answered with a shy smile. "Oh, and that's Hellion."

The other mare tore from her observation of the lake and gave a quick nod. Satin, the name sounded familiar. Oh, right, Id had mentioned it in passing. She smirked. It wasn't an ordinairy mare that caught Id's attention.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith watched the few serians and
decided to leave snce she felt kinda
left out."Satin I think im gonna leave
now I kinda dont feel I belong."Faith
started walking away from the pond
thinking she was wrong to come out
and make friends since she was just l
eft out like she thought she would be.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle was lost in thought when he heard the other serians talking. deciding not to bother them he starts to turn back in the direction that he came from when he hears the word "abandoned." he, unlike most, could remember what it was like. and he also tried to remember. the lessons he learned in that time were important to him and he didn't want to risk loosing them as well.

tossing his golden main as he makes up his mind, Sparkle trots lightly over to the others to join in.

"hey there, what's going on? d'ya mind if i--?"