Stick In The Mud

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Yeah. The Abandoned's Pen at the festival. I was there, always at the back. Then Rainer bonded me." She paused, thinking of how the serian Rainer had bonded before her, Indian, hadn't given Satin such a warm welcome, but then Arch butted in and quickly lead Satin away from the other mare, afraid that a fight might break out.

"...You do remember the Festival, right?" She glanced at Faith, and shrugged. "It's up to you, but you can if you want."

She glanced at Sparkle, and gave him a quick nod, acknowledging his presence.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(yes i know but I cant post here that much since i have an interesting topic in the dragons cave with zelda and dont wanna be sidetracked but she does kinda feel left out since she dosnt know what a festival is but she might stay and talk for a little longer.)

Faith turned and saw a stallion and decided to
talk to him for a bit."Hello im Faith whats your
name may i ask?"Faith walked closer to him
and stoped about a half a foot away from him.
Faith snorted in anger at Satin.
Last edited by crystal on Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

grinning at the nod sparkle wanders a little closer to the others and desides to use his favorite quote. he thought it said everything he felt in very little words.

"'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' that's why i remember. it was rotten but when i got over that part i learned alot, just by watching what happened. i'm sparkle by the way."

hoping he didn't sound as foolish as he thought he pawed the ground and felt his mind switch to observitory mode. he could learn from this too, having never spoken with so many serians at once.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Satin flashed a glare at the blue mare, feeling her anger slowly rising. She had done nothing on purpose to offend the mare, but it was clear that Satin held grudges, and could easily become ticked.

She smiled at Sparkle, but it soon faded. "Satin." She stated her name quickly.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

ooc| is satin a female?

"Satin," Sparkle mused with a grin, "i think it's a lovely name. were you ever left on your own, may i ask?"

he asked this thinking that the serian looked slightly put off. wanting to think he could interrupt without stirring anything up he tries to listen carefully to the answer and keep his mind on abandonment at the same time. it works pretty well from what he can tell."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"Ugg well i guess no one WANTS to talk with me."
Faith jumped over sparkle and flew into the air."Ill go visit Bubble hes my mate so he'll definatly talk to me!HMPH!"