Lost...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

((OOC: Hey, all, I decided that we're going to do a sort of survivor like thing so that the RP doesn't take quite so long to go through and thus goes much faster, etc. Basically if I've firmly decided that the foal won't Bond you, I'll PM you and let you know.))
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| xD Then maybe I will join in... Again xD -starts waiting for the rejecting PM-

bic| Rainer had wandered back, hoping that not as many were crowding the little filly. She settled herself on a medium-sized rock a fair distance away, but close enouph to listen to the conversations, and watched. Waiting to see what would happen next.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

OOC:does any body know yet?I hope you dont mind if i change my character.

Nari flew down to see what all the comotion was and landed softly nearby.Nari walked closer and noticed a mint plant and grabbed a leaf off and chewed on it."What in the heck is going on here?"Nari stopped chewing as she saw a small horse standing frieghtened in the middle of a very very large group."Umm I better get out of here its a sacrifice and they might capture me if I interfear in theyre religinal sacrifice."slowly back away slowly not too fast now..."Nari ran and hid behind a tree."Ok i dont think they saw me phew that was close."
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76/C ... riatol.jpg

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Rainer glanced around, and attempted to flatten her puffy red and white outfit. Her baggy clothes hung over her small frame like a plastic bag on a stick. She sighed, and her gaze soon settled on the little foal again. She decided to wait until she seemed more relaxed before approaching any further.

[Unknown]
Regular
Regular

Post by [Unknown] »

*The foal blinked and slowly looked up at the sound of a comforting voice. She had given up on being scared and now she was just feeling empty inside. Her tiny frame shook as she bit back another lonely sob. When the foal heard the question about her parents she lowered her head to the ground dejectedly and whispered:*

I no longer have a mommy... she's gone now. She took me away from Papa and now she's left me, too.

She uttered a small whinney of distress and shut her eyes, trying to shut out the world as well. She was dimly aware that others were watching her from far away, but she was engulfed in her own grief and solitude.*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Oh no..." Rainer had heard what the little filly had said, and felt guilt tug at her heart. She slowly stood up, and approached the filly slowly.

"Hunny, easy...." She paused, watching her. She crouched down, attempting to make herself look smaller, and watched the little one with a look of concern on her face. "So...Your all alone?" Her voice was soft, and she made no further movements towards the filly, not wanting to frighten her.

Rainer: http://www.din.or.jp/~knights/jpg/karin.jpg