Wandering (foals only)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit flattened her ears somewhat as she her was Saphire said and she turned her head looking at her "What is that suppose to mean?" she flicked her short tail as she looked forward waiting for the reply but was interested to looking around.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice opened his mouth, then closed it again. When he found the right words, he said, "How dare you insult Spirit! She's not crazy." He ran to the end of the cave, hoof steps echoing along with his voice: "I am!"
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smiled at Spirit, shaking her head. "Just a smart-alike(sp? xD)...Just ignore it."

She followed her brother, lipping at his tail. "Thats right. You are crazy. Finally got one thing right." She teased, trotting to a corner.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Yes, I am crazy!" he danced around the cave for no appreant reason. "That's how I'm related to you." He flicked his tail in Saphire's face, then trotted down the cave and slipped in the same puddle of mud that Saphire had slipped in. "Eww, its all sticky," he complained.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She examined the corner carefully, then glanced at Stice. "No duh, sherlock. It's called mud."

She then flicked her gaze to Spirit. "You don't mind getting your hooves dirty, do you?"

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit trotted up next to Saphire and smiled "Well if I was that picky I would fly" she just trotted over to where Stice making sure she didn't slip fluttering her wings a little as her short tail flicked around behind her.