Joiners for The Circle of The Violet Sunrise?

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

"That sounds fun, why don't we head north and see what we can find. I've heard that that part is filled with adventure, what do you think?" Even as he said it his heart was beating a million miles an hour. He tried to appear as calm and cool on the outside as he could but he guessed that at any moment he would begin blushing and his knees would buckle. He prayed that they didn't but the way she stood or looked at him drove him wild. All he could do at the moment was consentrate on keeping his breathing steady.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"That sound perfect to me," Whisper said. With a little skip she hopped up and soon was flying over the field. Though a few moments later she circled back and landed near Rebel, blushing. "Sorry! I just got too excited there, I didn't realize you couldn't keep up with me that way. I guess I should stick to the ground from now on."

Together they trotted northwards. As they did, the fields began to change, there were more trees, and far in the distance they could make out a mountain range.

Suddenly Whisper stopped and stared quizzically at a large stone. "Did you hear that?" she asked Rebel. "I'm sure it said something!"

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

"I didn't hear anything, but then again I wasn't listening." He blushed as he realized what he had said. He hoped she didn't relized that meant he had been watching her. She looked so content just walking. "Well maybe we should keep going and see what happens." He was a little nervous now, he had never been big on strange things. He could/ would handle things when they happend. But he just prefered to just not have them happen in the first place.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"Well that's just great. You cry out for attention and they just wander on, ignoring you. Didn't even hear a thing. Fine, be that way. See if I care. I'm only a rock after all."

Now this time the voice came out loud and clear. Whisper shied away from the stone and moved closer to Rebel in case it turned out to be dangerous. Safety in numbers...and maybe something a little more than that. However, the rock had yet to move. Afraid to address the rock directly, she whispered to Rebel, "Where's its mouth? I don't see anything that looks like one."

If the rock had eyes, they would have rolled just about now. Instead it simply sighed.

Frozen Flower
Regular
Regular

Post by Frozen Flower »

Rebel stood up tall as if he was protecting Whisper. "Don't be afraid i wont let anything bad happin' to you." He started to tremble on the inside, but knew he had to be brave. He takes a step forward and says "what do you want?" He hopes he won't get in trouble for being to bold, but for now all he can do is wait.
Barrel Racer For Life!

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Rebel's bravery (although considering he was up against something that couldn't even move might have been a little overstated) impressed Whisper very much.

If the rock had heard Rebel, it made no sign of it. Or maybe it was just thinking...it was hard to tell since it didn't have any visible expression. Whisper began to fidget, wondering if maybe she and Rebel had gone temporarily insane when the rock spoke again, "Ya know...you're the first person to ask me that. I've been here so long I can't even remember. But thanks for askin' anyway. What's your names?"

OOC- just so you know, I've been having wrist problems on the computer so I've cut back on using it at home, so my posts may come a little more rarely than before