Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Frolic in the Rain

Post by Indi »

Frolic was by herself again. Fleet was off with Satin, Stice was playing with his new friends, and Indi was off getting all stressed about importing the Sevets. Not that Frolic didn't like to be by herself. She had time to think and explore.

But today she was feeling lonely and depressed. Autumn was coming: the morning air had a nippy bite to it, the trees were turning red, and acorns and pinecones were everywhere. Autumn always made her depressed. She was of the Summer Storm, she liked summer, and that was that.

Slowly, it began to drizzle. Frolic didn't mind: she loved the rain. She shook a rather annoying raindrop off her face, and wondered why she had even come here. The little voice in her head said, To make a new friend or friends. Someone not popular that could come around often.

So Frolic laid down next to a log and waited.

That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle had gone out to familarize himself with other places, ones that were different from his home. the weather here wasn't to his precise liking, prefferring sunny days and cool trees, but it wasnt' unpleasant either. his ability to adapt was something he was very proud of and at the moment he thought it very lucky as he saw someone laying by a nearby log and enjoying the rain. perhaps they could explore together.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic stood up in one graceful movement. Warily, she eyed the newcomer: She wasn't confortable around any one but Indi, Fleet, Spin, and her twins.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber had been walking alone for some time. Kyra was off Swimming with Peace and Rainer was busy with her serians. 'No.' She shoock her head. ' It's not that I don't mind being alone, but I wouldn't mind some company.

Amber jogged through the forest. She liked the rain, but the thought of Kyra haveing to be away alot with school bugged her. That is why she loved Spring and Sumer the most.

She came out of the forest at a jogg and slowed to a walk then a hault. Amber noticed a serian laying down near the log. She walked over to the serian. " Hello! I'm Amber."
I need a new image holder...lol

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic watched the two other's warily and said, "Hi, I'm Frolic..." Then she stared at the first Serian and realization came over her. "Sparkle? I haven't seen you in such a long time." She turned toward Amber. "Amber eh? Skylite's filly. You definately are your father's daughter. Who's your mother?"
- Lilah

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" My mother is Rhythm. Hi Frolic! Hi Sparkle!" She glanced at him then back at Frolic. " Who is your bonded?" she asked with curiostiy in her eyes.
I need a new image holder...lol