Frolic in the Rain

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic smiled. "Curious like your Father too. You have Rhythm's head though. I'm Bonded to Indi. You know, the 5 foot fairy with butterfly wings and mood eyes."

"Who are you Bonded to, Amber?"
she asked, wondering who was lucky enough to have a foal from the circle of the Fallen Star.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber switched tail intently as she listened to Frolic.

" No, I have not met Indi yet. I'm bonded to Kyra a girl a little bit taller than Indi. She has long skymaganta with a dark purple moon on her forhead with a light blue moon bret in her hair." she thought of her bonded and how lucky she was to be ger serian. " So you know my parents?"

Then she turned to Sparkle. "What is songhue like?" Amber looked at the stallion with curiousity.
I need a new image holder...lol

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Frolic nodded with a twinge of sadness in her eye. "When you're abandoned, you try to know everyone you can. I don't know them personally, but I've seen them before."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know?" Amber looked very sad. She then lowered her head and looked at the ground. " I had no idea?"

' Why did she ask that question and bring up all those sad memories?' she thought to herself. She shifted her wait felling uneasy about what she had said befor.
I need a new image holder...lol

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"It's okay." Frolic smiled. "Most don't think I was abandoned, after seeing the great life I have.

"So, how are your folks?"
- Lilah

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

tilting his head as the mare gave hima weary look Sparkle started forward at a slower pace. she was fierce looking and he knew if she didn't want his company then he would leave. he just didn't want to find out by gaining any injuries.

"hey. I'm Sparkle, d'ya wanna play tag?"