New Kid In Town (Circle of Delirium's Flight)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch lowered his head, chuckling. What was it with this nibbling of his ears? He didn't mind, though.

He looked at Cast, figuring this was a position the other stallion would like to be in, pinned between two mares, with both of them nibbling at his ears.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

"Mhhhm" she mumbled between nibbles, "Always on the search hon....though it seems they're all finding me today" Watches as Verity makes a swan dive into the group.

She was a bit put off by Imp's formality. He'd better not try to order *her* about. He'd learn pretty quick that she wasn't a easy to push around, and its not because of her size either! On the other hand, she was intrigued by what he'd be like if she got that hard exterior of his to melt.

Yes, a mare with a one track mind indeed.

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Cast looks at Arch with envy! Lucky guy he thinks. Clearing his throat he says. Well, 4 stallions and 4 mares. Looks like we are a full Circle now. Back to names. As of now, we have two options. Delirium's Flight and Exotic Rendezvous. Since not all of us are winged, I think Delirium's Flight should be vetoed. Anyone else have any ideas?
Last edited by Nyx on Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch twitched his ear, grinning down at Titan. He looked to Cast, noting the stallion's expression. Deliriums Flight sounded perfect to him, since most of them were winged.

He looked around at his new circlemates, interested in meeting each one. But three of them he had already met, two of them sandwhiching(sp?) him.

He flicked his long, silvery tail and arched his neck, his ears were flicked forward. In his current stance, he looked intelligent, handsome, and some-what polite. But his pose soon faltered when he looked around once more, taking in each other Serian's figure and designs.

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Scythe smiled listening to everything "I think that sounds great" she said smiling brightly and glanced around at the other serains around her then looked at Arch and how he was sandwhiched between the two other serains and laughed a little bit then looked up into the sky for a minute then back at the others

Verity shook his short tail wagging it back and for still hyper "Yeah I like Delirium's Flight it seems to fit this group very well" he said looking at all the serains smiling like a foal would

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

((I was kinda against it since not everyone was winged, but Cast can be outvoted))