True Quest

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Hello....?

Quest heard a voice, it was male and seemed far away. Slowly he opened his eyes and saw the blurry form of a red stallion. Unsure of what to do, he rose quickly in order to protect himself. Only after a moment did he realize that this new stranger would do him no harm.

Hello, you scared me.. I'm sorry to have reactid the way I did.

My name is Quest.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"It's ok. No harm done. The names Spin, pleasure to meet you Quest."

Spin smiled, his voice warm and calm. He was using the same comforting and soothing voice he often used with strangers, especially ones who seemed startled by his bright red colouring. Or his dull red eyes. One or the other.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Knowing now that she did here something, she said " Is anyone there?" ,looking around. With sun Beating down on her and all around it was hard to see anything close because of the heat wave. So she started to gallop towards what she thought was something only to be disapointed when it was a mirage.
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Who's out there?"

His voice echoed in the emptiness, calling out to who ever had previously shouted. He then turned to Quest. "Did you hear someone call out before me, it sounded like a mare to me."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Uh!" she said looking around. "Darn! I'ts so hot out I can't tell what's real and what's not!" Amber then started galloping around hoping if someone was there they would hear her. As she galloped around she kept looking for the serian that she thought had answered her.
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

I'm not sure spin...Quest replied, gazing out at the sand, I'm sure that it was a mare..

Quest walked forward a little, you know spin I could probably fly up to take a look, if you want me too?

Looking back at the red stallion he added, "or will we split up"?

(Hey Rainer, Uni, how did you use the colours for the writing?, I tried the example but it dosen't work!!!)