Young Enthusiasm

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He smiled and sighed, completely and utterly content. He was so happy that everything had worked out just as he had hoped. He wished that Chaos was here to see this. He couldn't thank his friend enough. An idea popped into his head.

"Hmm.. perhaps, would you like to go meet my parents and see Chaos and tell them all the good news?" he asked her, somewhat shyly.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tinsel stepped back enough to look her new beloved in the face. "C-chaos?" She was a little nervous at the name and then she giggled in spite of herself. "O-oh! Yes, Chaos.. alright." She didn't generally like meeting new people, and with Silver she feared his parents wouldn't approve of her. What if they didn't want an 'Altar Mare' for him, but a bred serian like himself. She shifted a bit and hooved the ground, snapping out of her thoughts and smiling unsuredly. "L..lead the way..."

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He noted her uneasiness, and smiled gently, nuzzling her, guessing at what was the cause of her discomfort.

"Don't worry. They'll love you. They'll accept you if I do. They're not biased like that...they don't discriminate. After all, my father and mother are both Altar Serians, remember?" He shook his mane happily, and stretched his wings, sending a wink her way. "Follow me!" he said, and took off, galloping across the fields, knowing that Tinsel would easily be able to catch up, for she was built for speed and stealth.