peaceful perspective

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Krystaura
Regular
Regular

peaceful perspective

Post by Krystaura »

A mare stands alone on a hill top watching the activity of the fields. Timidly she turns about and begins down the slope, this is her first time to this realm in a very long time. She recognizes none of the faces she sees scattered about, so she makes her way to a large tree.

In the war between order and chaos, chaos will always win because its more organized.
-Terry Pratchett

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Spindle pranced up the hill rather energetically, only to find a form waiting at the top. She begins to walk away and he hurries to catch up. Finally he catches her at a large tree and smiles. Making a small 'ahem' of introduction the stallion awaits her response calmly.

Krystaura
Regular
Regular

Post by Krystaura »

A bit startled she swings her head around to see the stallion. "Hello" she managed to meep out, her nerves getting the best of her.
In the war between order and chaos, chaos will always win because its more organized.
-Terry Pratchett

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

His head bows apologetically but he smiles warmly. "Greetings, miss. I am known as Spindle, of the Summer Storm. May I ask the name of one so fair?" His poetic nature got the best of him once again and he couldn't help but raise an eye curiously at her nervous reaction.

Krystaura
Regular
Regular

Post by Krystaura »

Blushing slightly, a faint smile came over her face at his poetic words. "Fawn, of Forest Song." she replied, a little calmer than she began.
-Terry Pratchett

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

He nodded to himself with approval, she was more comfortable now that introductions were over. "Fawn..." He seemed to memorize her name, taking a sighing breath of appreciation before speaking again. "What brings you out to this spot on such a bright and warm day? That is, if you don't mind me asking my lady Fawn."