Circle Of White Roses

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Awesome" She grinned at Amber, the fact that she now had some what of a circle deffinatly lifted her spirits. She glanced at Faith, smiling. "I'm starting a circle... Would you be interested?"

Then she turned to Quest, bowing her head shyly. "Hello. I'm SaphireSpin."

ooc| Ok, so far the mares are Amber and SaphireSpin, and the Stallions are Crash xD Who else?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

" Ya, I would love to be in it! It sounds like so much fun." She turned her head to look at Quest. " Hi. long time no see." Crash also turned to Quest. " Hi. I am Crash. I am bonded to Kyra."
I need a new image holder...lol

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

"Nice to meet, Crash, SaphireSpin"the stallion stated nervously. Then recognized something about the mare.
"YOu look so familiar", Quest stated, looking the young mare over. Turning his attention away, he asked, "Ummm what is everyone talking about?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She smiled, blushing crimson. "You must know my parents then... Spin and Frolic? I also have a brother called Summer Solstice." She glanced at Quest, smiling faintly.

"Pleasure to meet you, as well."

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

The young stallion snapped his head up in recognition.
"your spins daughter?, I knew I recognized you." Quest looked at the young mare admiringly.
"I met your father when we were in the desert"
"I'm sorry to intrude but may I ask what you and the other are talking about?"

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"I might be able to join and i would love to but thats up to Bubble it is his choice but it would be so cool to be in a circle with you and this really attractive stallion and the gorgeous Amber and now this fine looking male and you my darling Saphire,you are just the cutest thing i have ever seen and now you are all grown up wow its funny how time flys by so fast."Faith looked behind her again then looked at quest."Hey you were in the abandoned raffle to wernt you?Hi I'm Faith."