Renegade Fighter(Indian)

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

He nuzzles her and then nips her playfully. "My love we have so much more than each other. But each other is all we need."

Ren grins and nudges her, "Come on, I feel like a roll in the grass, how about you?" he leaps away a few steps and dances back to her side, before rearing away again. His mane whips back into the air, like ribbons of flame.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She grinned and did a half-rear, lipping at his shoulder. She landed and galloped a few strides away. She bucked a couple times, then when she hind end was still up, she allowed her knees to buckle, so she tumbled to the ground, and rolled.

"It's been a while since I've done this." She commented, smirking.

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

He bugles triumphantly as his lady-love does her impressive bucks and tumble-roll.

Laughing Ren follows suit, tumbling to the ground and rolling all around like he had a great itch on his back that he couldn't reach. "Ahhhh!" he says after acouple moments and his legs fall to the side. He looks at Indian, mane all mussed in the grass, with the most completely satisfied and contented look.

"Hehehe, me too." Ren's tail twitches slightly on the falttened grass. "Hmmmm..." he sighs blissfully. "I don't know why...it's quite one of the best things to do." Ren eyes close for a moment.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"That it is, Love." She grinned, and rolled onto her back, carefull to keep her balance, and gazed up at the sky, examining the clouds.

"But this... This is plain old relaxing."

Luminaire
Leader
Leader

Post by Luminaire »

He turns his head to look at the sky too, but keeping his sprawled out position. "Indeed. Don't you just love clouds? They look so touchable and form so many intriquing shapes. Yet they're nothing more than water vapor condensed and hanging out up in the air."

Ren pauses, "Unless of course one lives in a realm where Clouds aren't made of water vapor. At least not all of them." he chuckles.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Indian smirked when Ren started explaining clouds, and she stuck out her toung at him. "You just took the fun out of it! They look too fluffy to be vapor..."

Her eyes were gazing calmly up at the sky. They seemed like a mirrior, reflecting the cloud's appearance. She smiled, and sighed. Had she ever felt this content with anyone else? No. And she hoped that she never would.