Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

Post by Songhue »

Snorting, she twisted her hind legs to the side, laughing merrily as she danced with the droplets, Challenging and defying him as he splashed her. This was something different, something she would always cherish; a moonlit dance with diamonds flashing all around her as she chased after her mate.

The only thing that could make that moment better would be his touch.. To be touched again, in this place, while the moon was ripe and her heart sang.. To have another moment that was outside of reality. So she danced and chased and tried to gain his tender touch.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie laughed, enjoying the the time he was getting to play but it was now time to settle down for the night. "Come my love. Its time for bed."

He headed towards a slight break in the trees. It was still completely surrounded to block out the elements but it was big enough that the both of them could lay down in comfort. The grass here was tall, thick, and soft. Just perfect for a bed.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

A faint chuckle trailed through the air as she yawned, her body feeling the day in full for the first time since he came to her. She had asked for work and oh, had it ever been given. Her legs ached, her back strained, her neck drooped, even her tail was tender. The only remedy for these things was his touch, something that was guaranteed once she joined him for bed; if nothing else, but to feel him beside her.

Her eyes glowed softly as she moved through the water, joints groaning as they took on her full weight once more. Path greeted her mate with a soft nuzzle as she reached him, however, all her pains forgotten in that instant. Stretching, she trotted in a circle, getting her bearings, and glided down into the soft grasses, tossing her main as she stilled to gaze up at him.

"Come on, darling. Though as all that I dream of is beside me, I know not what awaits me behind the veil of sleep."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled. Path had needed no encouragement to come to bed. He could tell the day had taken a toll on her. She looked completly worn out from the tip of her ears to the bottom of her hooves. He lay down beside her, nuzzling against her back, laying his head on her neck. "Go to sleep my sweet. We will talk in the morning." He placed a soft kiss on her neck the whispered an even softer "I love you" in her ear before laying his head back on her neck to sleep for the night.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Her sleep was so deep and sound that it seemed to last only a moment. Morning came on swift wings once she closed her eyes, though however short it had seemed it had done her a great amount of good; She felt whole again, felt as if she could dance without some part of her body weeping in protest.

The sun had been up for a while once her eyes opened again, her mate's final words of the night before still whispering through her ears as if he had only but just spoken. She answered without quite realizing it, murmuring softly in his sleeping embrace.

"Such words as these.. They seem so small, beloved, so frail when compared to what truly is. They are so little, yet there's nothing else for me to choose from; so it is I say I love you too, in hopes that you'll simply know what truly lays beneath."

She spoke softly, her mind groggy and sleep laden as the words spilled out with nary a thought. The sun glimmered on her ring while the tender, rumbling whisper slipped from her before she gave over to the drowsy and peace-filled state her mind was in. Her eyes closed, dozing in a state that was only awake enough to register his touch as the morning birds sang above them, the still climbing sun flashing off the shallow waves just beyond them.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Path looking around. "Morning beautiful" he said with a yawn. Life was good.