Cold Toes

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Re: Cold Toes

Post by Krinlith »

Barking out a laugh, Shadow Flame chased after Songhue, tail wagging happily. "I'm so gonna catch you!" Crawling under the log after her, he quickened his pace as soon as he crawled out the other side and leapt forward, shifting to his pixie form and darting forward, grabbing for Songhue's tail as she ran.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Cackling, the little ferret dove for cover under a fern, barely missing Sparkle's thundering hooves as he hopped over her to escape Vineda's teasing with a whinnying laugh.

Getting an idea, Songhue snatched hold of his flying tail and scrambled up his back to try and grab hold of the diving Vineda, giggling all the while about sneaky ferret tricks and pixie boys.

"Come get us, try to catch us, we're like the wind, you can't keep us bottled.."

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda yipped again as she just barely missed Shadow Flame with a pounce, landing softly on her pads. She jumped and snapped playfully at Songhue as she literally weaseled her way out of harm's way and onto Sparkle's back. She wove in between the twilight stallion's hooves as he ran. She watched carefully that she did not get too much in the way, else she would be one squooshed fox!

Dancing and twirling, she then move underneath the pixie in the air, daring him to tag her and always slipping away when she thought he was too close for comfort. She laughed openly at Songhue's teasing and kept up her lively jig through the brush.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

Cackling with glee, Shadow Flame flew around, trying to tag Vineda with a playful grin. "I'm so gonna get you!" Flying around as fast as he could, Shadow Flame grabbed for Vineda's tail with a yell of "Banzai!"
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Vineda spun in another circle, returning the pixie's grin as she briefly faced him. And then she continued her twirl, yanking her tail around and ducking, then bursting forward back the way her had come, toward the water. Hoping she was right that he had missed her, she sent her voice back with laughter bubbling through her words as the merry stream next to her. "Better luck next time!" Then she leapt back into the stream, with a shout of "Cowabunga!" and an new torrent of foxy giggles amid her splashes.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Snorting, Sparkle shuffled his hooves as the little critters dashed about his legs, nickering merrily when his bonded dove from his back and shifted to a pure, snow white flufflebutts of a cat. Maine coon cats were a notoriously fluffy breed. Mewling out a giggle, she twitched her tail so that the very tip of it flicked at his feet as she landed and scrambled up a nearby tree.

Sparkle bucked with energy, laughing as he dashed around the tree she had taken refuge in and hightailed it for the stream after Vineda. Following that impish little thing just seemed like a fun idea at the momtn.