Typhoon's Rage

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Typhoon's Rage

Post by Krinlith »

It had been forever since Typhoon had seen her bonded. He had gone off and holed himself up somewhere in that other realm he so often visited, and hadn't come back in so long. It hurt her so much, all Typhoon could do was lash out. At everyone. At everything. She felt his pain and it multiplied her own. Why would he not come here where he had two Serians that cared about him, plus family, and who knows what else? She knew why of course. She felt everything he did.

As Typhoon walked through the swamps that were her home, she felt a familiar warm tug in her belly; right at the core of her being. He had returned. Guilt-ridden, sure, but he was back. Not only was he back, but he was close by. Typhoon suddenly felt a mixture of emotions. She felt happiness at the thought of seeing her bonded again. Anger with him for having left her alone for so long. She had been abandoned before and thought she had been again. She also felt hurt because when she could have helped him most, he had gone into his little hidey-hole realm thing. She felt him draw nearer.

Typhoon didn't know how she was going to react upon seeing that stupid wolf of hers. No, not wolf. Strangeling. She remembered what he and his family called themselves. Shifters, the lot of them. Powerful ones, too. Scattered, but still powerful. As her mind raced with all of these thoughts, there was a rustling in the trees. Typhoon snapped out of it and quickly turned to the noise, her muscles tensing momentarily when she realized it was him.

"Why the hell did you go for so long?!" she yelled at the spider monkey that had sheepishly poked his head out of the trees to look at her, with apologies in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Typhoon. I was hurt and didn't know how to react. I shut down. I was foolish." he said simply. "You're darn right you were foolish. We are bonded together, you fool. That means your pain is my pain. We share it. MoonFyreLilly and I felt every single thing you did, and we felt powerless to do anything. You could have come to us. You could have come to your family. You could have done anything but shutting everyone out, you fool. Now come here and give me a hug, you idiot." she scolded.

Krinlith hopped down from the branch he had been resting on and made his way over to the Kelpie, wrapping his arms around her neck. "I'm so sorry, Ty. I'll try not to shut down like that ever again." he said into her neck gently. "You had better not. I'm still so mad at you, but I missed you so much." Typhoon said as she rested her head against his currently small frame. She was still very angry, but with him here at least, it was a step in the right direction. Typhoon was confident that things could (in time) be worked out.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Re: Typhoon's Rage

Post by Krinlith »

Krinlith looked at Typhoon, and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "As much as I love you, I also have to go speak with Fyre. I worry how that conversation will go." he said, hopping down and taking a look at his Serian. "However it goes, you know that it was your doing." Typhoon replied, adding after a moment "Remember, while I raged, she internalized everything. I damaged the realm. She damaged herself. It is your duty to help repair that. Go, I'll be fine on my own for a bit. Just promise to come back, yeah?"

Krinlith nodded, a bit ashamed of having hurt those he loved. "Thank you for understanding. I'll be back, dearheart." With that, the spider monkey climbed up onto the branch of a nearby tree, running towards the very end of the branch. As he leapt from the branch, he shifted mid-air to a lava colored phoenix and took off into the sky towards the desert.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx