Tabby

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

(((OOC sure)))

Kima flew down to the cliff where she and Kovu had prepared a nest in the cave they had lived in for a while. They had been expecting Kima to lay her eggs any day now. Kima knew....THIS WAS THE DAY. SHe dove into the cave and landed in her nest and started to lay the eggs finally the day had come. "Kovu its time!"She let out a cry and layed one egg she didnt even loook back but held her eyes shut.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

((OOC i gtg ok so post tonight and ill get to it tommorrow morning and ill try to draw Kovu))

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Okay :)

BIC| Kovu came flying out of their cave, litterally flying so he could save time. A moment later a cougar jumped over the ledge and Songhue changed back to her normal form, resting a hand on his shoulder as he lay next to her, worrying that there was nothing he could do to help.

"I'm here," he murmured, nudging her neck, "I'm here, I'll always be here."

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima had layed three eggs each one had their own size and color. two were the same size one was greyish and the other was saphire.The other was the biggest it was crystal you could see right into it but instead of a baby there were grey\red swirls that danced around inside. Kima pointed to the crystal egg. "Its beatiful there isnt another egg like it in the pond so this must be a speacial egg...not saying that the others arnt speacial but this one is different I can tell just by its atmosphere there is somthing rare about it."she blew flames on her eggs to keep them warm and snuggled around them.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| lmao, I just realized why you'd skipped ahead two years. Sorry, I wasn't trying to write like that, I was just gunna have him make her laugh and they could hang out, maybe fly or something. *chuckles* He just had a really bad case of new love, that's all.

BIC| Smiling, Kovu snuggled around her as well, and they took turns breathing on their eggs. "It doesn't really matter to me," he murmured, laying his head carefully over her neck. "I couldn't love it anymore if it was the dragon that will bring us all back."

Night fell before long and Songhue, who'd left after the eggs had been layed, touched his mind, reminding him of food; Kima had to be tired, birth, even laying eggs, wasn't easy. With a nuzzle for his mate, he stood up and dove off the cliff, looking for a good sized elk they could share.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Kima didnt wanna talk anymore she was too restless.She heard him leave but diddnt bother to look she was realy tired. Kima fainted. In her dreams the crystal egg was calling her...it was crying.... it hatched and a white light shined out from where the dragon inside had pecked its way out......