Cold Toes

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Re: Cold Toes

Post by Krinlith »

Finally having cleaned his fur, Shadow Flame leapt from the tree, landing on his paws with a gentle thud, and shifted to his human form, the clothes he had on in this form reappearing on him. "I'm sorry about that, I just wanted to look my best."
Walking over to Songhue, he sat down and smiled softly, then began lifting the log and shifting it so that it would come loose from the earth.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

A smile flickered at the corners of her mouth as she watched the large cat become a man and start helping. It only took a moment before she caught herself, and with a start she began heading to the bushes and trees nearby in search of food, picking up dry sticks and limbs for the fire as she went.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nodding in thanks, she kept her eyes focused as the help arrived, absently asking the winds to throw large logs together in the middle of the clearing for the fire's base. Creating a wind instrument was easy for her - the breeze around her turned sharp and cutting, quickly eating away at portions of the log Shadow Flame had worked free of the ground.

After a time a set of panpipes, a flute, and a piccolo sat before her in perfect form.

This log was of good wood and it didn't take much modification to become as soft or solid as she needed for each particular piece.

With a sudden shift of mind, she shifted to a human form and picked up the panpipes. Earth brown skin, flowing brown hair so dark as to be nearly black and a pale leather dress made up her general appearance. The slanted, almond shaped blue-gray eyes still seemed to fit naturally on her face.

She began to play, a quick, merry, beating tune that soon had her on her feet. The earth and log itself shifted, hollowed, reshaped into several different sized drums, the grass and leaves nearby weaving, drying and compressing into a leathery substitute for the top skin, sitting snugly as the wood rippled slightly and gripped the edges.

Swaying slightly, eyes dancing, she too went into the forest in search of food, playing her panpipes the whole time. The festival would soon start.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

The first trip she made took the longest, but now it was done. It seemed to take a hour but might've been the blink of an eye or some time in between. Either way, there now were smallish piles of vegetables and cheese in the clearing. She wasn't quite sure what to put the food in, so she left them in the piles.

By the time she noticed her friend walking into the forest as she was walking out of it, arms laden with precariously balanced goods. Sticks and branches she's somehow managed to place across the tops of her arms, which were out strait to hold a fold of her skirt. Fruits, nuts, and berries as well as a few select roots made up the majority of her loot, nestled in the skirt fold with care. There were a few flowers and leaves tucked in for whatever reason.

She met Songhue with a smile, trying to make sure she didn't drop anything. One more trip she had to make, unless the fae beat her to it. As the prizes were laid out she glanced around for her other friends. She was pleased at the instruments, comparing the new-made panpipes to the set she carried and finding them different enough.
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Krinlith
Leader
Leader

Post by Krinlith »

ShadowFlame was impressed with how quickly everything was coming together. Seeing Vineda carrying all those items, he ran over to her and started grabbing things to lighten the load. Not seeing where to set them down, he stomped his foot, bringing a great stone up from the ground, and asked the winds to shape the stone into a table and blow away loose earth.
After the wind worked it's magicks, he set the items he had grabbed down, and dusted himself off.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
-Groucho Marx