Holiday Serians

What I'm currently working on, and what has just been finished. Suggestions welcome!

Moderator: Tigress

Foxyfireswings
Leader
Leader

Re: Holiday Serians

Post by Foxyfireswings »

WHOA!! Congrats girl, Rein looks great :D .
Each day is a gift and not a given right.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Glad you all like him, I'm very happy with how he turned out XD I always like to have a challenge when I'm coloring, and his was his horns and his "extras". Hollyberry should be a -lot- of fun, because her extras are going to be (hopefully) different materials than I've ever drawn before, and Cyclone will be just stunning, I think I might try the same technique with him that I did on Phantom, but more windy and less misty ;)

The foals as well... they should be growing up soonish :)

I'm avoiding my jobliness atm to post here, but I'm still very much enjoying myself >.> As for my status... I'm sleepy! And strangely distracted... and my hand hurts >< But I intend to take a nap to fix the first, thoroughly enjoy the second, and do some nifty stretches via my Wii Fit to fix the last. Yes, I know, Wii Fit is for old people... but is it weird that I have a lot of fun doing it?

Also, I'm finally going to be updating the columns for the Festival page, so that they don't look so... unfinished? Small update, I know, but it makes me a lot happier XD I always liked that page's design...

*end randomness*
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Hooray for randomness!! :bubbles: ^^ *sits on seat edge waiting for the unveiling of the new serians and grown foals* ^^

Sounds like you're having fun with it all :) Wii Fit is only for old people? Why should they get to have all the fun?? xD I liked the columns as well. Always wondered if that page would be used much in the future.

*leans too far and falls right over the edge of the seat*
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

*simply cracks up laughing*

What she said.

*points to Vinny with a massive grin*

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

I forgot to add (so that I don't get kicked ^^; ) that Velvet is on the bottom of that to-do list... I've owed Tigress a custom for about 5 years now, so I'm going to make sure she gets colored in!

(Velvet)
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

*squeaks* She is puuuuurtyful!!

Foxx,y if you make me sit any farther forward on this seat in anticipation I will be performing acrobatic maneuvers like the one earlier on a way-too-consistent basis :lol:

*bows -carefully- to your uber-skills* ^^
And I don't know how To slow it down Oh, my mind's racing From chasing pirates.