Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Re: Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

Post by Songhue »

She beamed at him, nuzzling into his neck in simple comfort, her body wishing for another shared moment, her mind insisting that they begin their travels before night fell in earnest. Her deep, baritone voice rumbled gently from her chest as she nipped at his main, automatically moving closer to him.

"Forget what I said earlier. You've nothing left to win; I'm simply yours."

Snorting, she flicked her tail, the sky blue patch of silk at the end ribboning fluidly through the light.

"Where shall we travel to? The desert would be the hardest for you and your talent, I think, but I'm not sure you'll want to start with that."

She couldn't stop touching him. She couldn't stop smiling. She simply melted into him, willing to follow instead of lead for what was possibly the first time in her life.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie laughed out loud, he didnt mean to and probably shouldnt but he just couldnt help it. "Dont worry my dear im not going to focusing on my talent growing for a while now. The next few day are just for you and me." He winked, hoping she would know what she was talking about.

He nuzzled her again enjoying the feel of her, just simply being content.

He had an idea, he hoped he rememberd where that spot was.

As he took off at a lope he glanced behind him to see if she would follow, even though he was pretty sure she would.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Just for us, he said.. Oh, his laugh was the music in her life, and days spent with him for no other reason than to be together..

Flicking her tail, she let out a ringing laugh and followed him, as he knew she would, sure of nothing and yet at peace.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

He smiled as she followed him, racing through the evening air. It took him a couple of tries to remember exactly where his place was. By the time they arrived the moon was climbing the night sky.

The tempurature had dropped to a plesant coolness, just right for what he had in mind.

They stopped in front of a small lake, surrounded completely by the forest, hidden from everyones view. It had been by pure chance that he had even found this spot. Now it was his favorite place. The place he came when he needed peace.

He threw a glance over his shoulder, grinned, and stepped slowly into the water.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

She looked around in a manner that was more admiration than studious, though it was still a part of her nature to familiarize herself with her surrounding. Smiling shyly, a look that was highly foreign on her strong face, she lifted her head and flicked her tail, stopping at the edge of the waves.

She couldn't bring herself to go any further. And she couldn't bring herself to admit her fear; not right away, at least.

"It's lovely here. The moon.. The way it hangs over the trees and glimmers on the water. It's simply lovely."

Smiling that shy little smile, she looked around, tossing a wanting gaze towards her mate now and then while trying to avoid looking directly at him. She was, for lack of a better word, ashamed.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie cast a curious glance her direction. Stepping towards here, out of the water, he gently shook the water from his coat. "Whats the matter baby? Dont you like the water?"