Randomness

Any non-Serian (visitor) is welcome here! Mainly for the Serians' Bonded to get together and chat about random topics, but there really are no rules besides being courteous ^_^

Moderator: Tigress

Aria
Leader
Leader

Re: Randomness

Post by Aria »

*whistles*

>_>

<_<

*tilts head at echo*

:D

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

I swear I have 2 modes.

Mode one (currently enabled): Sleep? What is "sleep?" I have a 24 hour day to pull through, there is none of this "sleep" thing.

Mode 2 (due to transition in perhaps a couple hours): Is it considered a miniature coma to sleep for nearly 19 hours straight? Wait, what do you mean my weekend is gone?!?!

I hope this shall be the week I conquer this beast!

Aria
Leader
Leader

Post by Aria »

Haha I feel ya. My current and seemingly only mode is:

What a wonderful day this is going to be! Ah yes, must work. Work work work. Ugh this is stupid. Mmm, lunch! More work. Yes sir. Yes ma'am. Whatever you need. 5:00pm can't come fast enough. What?! It's already 11pm? Where did my evening go? I barely did anything! darn it, I meant to do this. And this. And that other thing. Oh, there was no time for ME! *cries* Repeat.

I swear.
>_<

Vineda
Posting Goddess
Posting Goddess

Post by Vineda »

Aria, have you been stuck in my head? Cause i’m pretty sure that’s exactly how things have been for me!

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

I agree with Vineda, but add I feel great, now I am nauseated, now hungry and repeat every other day. So then days I can or want to do this are, work work work and then lay at home with gingerbeer and ginger tablets and veg. Then feel great, however now it is 11pm

what free time I have is for my furbaby when my stomache is not being a fish. My time with Nikita is the best and only me time latley. Hanging with friends? what that unless they are dog owner friends I see when Nikki plays with their pups, which is fun but to actually hang out-- board games, movies and talking about other things than my pup does not occur
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

WHAT a day, and I've barely been up for two hours! GAH!!!!